Look what happened to Farrah Fawcett...

... Sry.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Yes. You're going to hell TS, shoulda kept the cheeks clenched.

No, it's just disgusting.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
I dont recall the bible saying anything about anal sex specifically that I can think of

but I'm sure alternative sex is frowned upon lol
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Who cares.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
You make some of THE stupidest threads I have ever seen in my life.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I dont recall the bible saying anything about anal sex specifically that I can think of

but I'm sure alternative sex is frowned upon lol

i thought your title said ug's top analist lol
Quote by fearofthemark
A wild asshole appeared!

fearofthemark used GTFO

the june 09'er fled!

Rip Heavens Gate
Quote by SeveredSurvival
I am just gonna say yes, so you don't do it.

It's either that or vaginal, do you really want this person reproducing?
Quote by KeepOnRotting
It's either that or vaginal, do you really want this person reproducing?

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Who cares.

This.

If you want to do it, do it. If you don't, don't.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
"'Thou shalt not taketh nor giveth up the bum. He who putteth his penis up another's rectum shall feel the wrath of God. He who receiveth a penis up his rectum shall feel the burning of the eternal hellfire . . . up his bum.

Go forth, and spread the word of God.'

And lo and behold, the people went forth, and did spread the word of God, and did rejoice. They who had partaken of anal pleasures wept and waited for the wrath of the Father to fall upon their heads."

Deuterotomy 6:9
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
The technicalities of anything that haunts the conscious or mind is guilt, doubt or ill thought

Religion is such a douche bag sometimes.

Technically it is a penis being inserted into the rectum for sexual pleasure this is what it denotes, but the connotations is what the human mind has become through the pressure of society and culture - we have our desires doubted by ourselves because we are weak minded and think way too much about everything.

Hooray for anal secks!....
Quote by Seryaph
"'Thou shalt not taketh nor giveth up the bum. He who putteth his penis up another's rectum shall feel the wrath of God. He who receiveth a penis up his rectum shall feel the burning of the eternal hellfire . . . up his bum.

Go forth, and spread the word of God.'

And lo and behold, the people went forth, and did spread the word of God, and did rejoice. They who had partaken of anal pleasures wept and waited for the wrath of the Father to fall upon their heads."

Deuterotomy 6:9

+1 This man knows his Bible.