There is a loud squeak whenever I press down. Is there special lubrication I need to buy to eliminate the squeak? Could I just put a little Vaseline on there?
Any grease will do it, AFAIK. Just make sure it has enough consistency at room temperature that it won't drip. i.e. don't use vegetable oil or something.

I wouldn't recommend vaseline either since I've seen it separate in the container into a small amount of liquid and large amount of solid.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by grades231
So what's "any grease"?

Grease. It's pretty self explanatory. If you don't know what grease is - or Google, for that matter - then God help you.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
^ yeah wd40 is the best i even use it to polish my guitar body and fretboard
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Quote by ChiliFan01
^ yeah wd40 is the best i even use it to polish my guitar body and fretboard

I use lemon oil on the fretboard. I don't bother polishing the body since it'll just get printed up again anyways.

A tip though, regular (not gel) toothpaste is the best polishing and buffing compound there is.