I am putting my Schecter C-1 FR up for sale. Ill post pics tomorrow when it's sunny out side as the picture quality will be much better. There is one dink in the head stock below the low E tuning peg which I will show in a picture. And there is also a very little blemish in the trem cavity on the front of the guitar. Included will be 2 Allen wrenches. One for the truss rod, and another for the locking nut and corresponding sizes. I have also recently restrung it last week with some D'Addario 10's. Along with this there is a fresh 9v in.

Looking for $390+Shipping, will also consider trades (wouldn't mind an Ibanez ic-400).
I may also be able to include a gigbag for free.

Product Specs:
* Mahogany body
* Bolt-on maple neck
* Rosewood fingerboard
* 24 jumbo frets
* 25.5" scale
* Dot inlays
* Duncan Designed Active HB-105 pickups
* 2 volume and one tone control
* 3-way pickup switch
* Licensed Floyd Rose bridge
* White binding (more like a creme)
* Black nickel hardware
any pics?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Down to $350 plus shipping. Looking for trade wise, Ibanez RG (will add some cash depending on model), Ibanez S (with ZR tremolo, will add some cash if need be)
Quote by Ghold125
Down to $350 plus shipping. Looking for trade wise, Ibanez RG (will add some cash depending on model), Ibanez S (with ZR tremolo, will add some cash if need be)

hey man, I have an Ibanez RG520 that is made in japan that I could trade you.
I'm located in Chilliwack, British Columbia.
Pictures and more details will be given if you are interested.

cheers!
-dan
Edit to the last post.
*RG3EXQM1.
Tons of good deals on Harmony Central and Sevenstring.org.
Not really feeling it, played that model at Guitar Center and just wasn't fond of it, though it looks great.