Hey guys, today is my second day playing an electric guitar (tons of fun so far!)

I picked up most of the main riff of Iron man listening to it. But I can't figure out if the fast little half note part are power chords or simple hammer on/pull offs. It starts on the 6th note of the riff, after all the power chords are played.

Thanks for your help, I don't know if my explanation of the part is clear enough >_<
Not to be a jack ass but this is a tab website you know.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Fast little half note...? Half notes are longer than what that part is. It's just sliding from G5 to Gb5 three times in a row. Look at the tab.

By the way, play it the way Tony does, all on the same 2 strings: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/b/black_sabbath/iron_man_tab.htm except the first B7 (7-9 on lowest strings) should be B7 on the 4th and 5th strings (2-4).
Last edited by tenfold at Jun 27, 2009,
TS, look at the tabs - it's all powerchords.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
It's a bit of both, pretty much: When he's singing, single frets. When he's not, power chords.

I made a video to show you how I did it, however due to my internet connection it seems youtube didn't record it correctly so I didn't publish it.