Well i wanna upgrade from my washburn WI14 6 string to either a schecter damien 6 or a schecter damien 7.

I currently have a friend who plays a Damien 7 and he says it is a crazy guitar for metal. He keeps telling me to get one and the price is not a big deal to me or anything. It's just the change from 6 to 7 strings. Is it a huge difference. i have yet to try his guitar but i'm hoping to soon to see if i like it. But again that is my biggest dilema is the change because i don't wanna spend that much money and not like it.

Thanks,

MetalGuitarest
Quote by MetalGuitarest
Well i wanna upgrade from my washburn WI14 6 string to either a schecter damien 6 or a schecter damien 7.

I currently have a friend who plays a Damien 7 and he says it is a crazy guitar for metal. He keeps telling me to get one and the price is not a big deal to me or anything. It's just the change from 6 to 7 strings. Is it a huge difference. i have yet to try his guitar but i'm hoping to soon to see if i like it. But again that is my biggest dilema is the change because i don't wanna spend that much money and not like it.

Thanks,

MetalGuitarest

you will have to try it... its not that big of a change. I have both, and honestly it is the same thing just with a extra string... I also have a damien 6... awesome guitar by the way
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Yeah, i think i want one too. Tell me if they're good.
How about a high five?

My Gear
Ibanez RG320
Schecter Demon 7
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider III 30
Bugera 6262/Peavey 412 cabinet