I'm always ridiculously tired, it doesn't matter if I rock climb for 6 hours or stay home and do nothing all day. I always feel out of it and when I wake up I'm more tired than when I went to bed almost.

My parents are retards and live in a delusional world and just tell me that it's because I use the computer at night time.

Can anyone help? I'm going to die lol.
Stop using the computer at night and do a bedtime routine.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
If you think you have sleep apnea go to your doctor and tell him. It will need to be treated. Your body and mind can't really get by too well without proper sleep.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
As in actual "holy **** I stop breathing when I sleep" sleep apnea?

Or are you just bitching about being tired to the pit. Why don't you go suck off the guy posting all the "I wan't to die and take everyone else with me ****?" I think it'll do wonders for both of you.

(jk, but I doubt you have sleep apnea.)
Here's what my uncle told me to do when I couldn't sleep. Set a time for bed and everyday from then on just go to bed 15 minutes earlier. Every day 15 mins earlier until you train your body to sleep at night, you just gotta reset your biological clock. It worked for me after being on the graveyard shift schedule for a year.
I had it. A good thing to do is to record yourself sleeping. If you are snoring really loudly, that might be a good symptom. It's also good proof to your parents.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
i always drink one of these when i'm tired, it picks me right up
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by Racer X

My parents are retards and live in a delusional world and just tell me that it's because I use the computer at night time.

You do realize that sitting in front of a computer screen keeps you awake even if your body is exhausted? Your parents aren't delusional at all, grow out of your angst man.
How the **** are we supposed to know?
Talk to your doctor, and arrange a visit to a sleep lab.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Zaphikh
You do realize that sitting in front of a computer screen keeps you awake even if your body is exhausted? Your parents aren't delusional at all, grow out of your angst man.

If he is getting 6 hours sleep and still feeling tired all day then he probably has sleep apnea.
If he's just not sleeping then he can't have sleep apnea, you have to be asleep to have it (obviously).

If he genuinely feels he has it he should see a doctor, his parents opinion is relevant but it's his health is his decision ultimately.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I was the same way man. I would go to bed, but be somewhat energized. Then at school about 2 hours in my legs would get real sore and I would start to drift in and out of sleep. Then I would come home, crash on the couch and sleep, eat dinner, then sleep till I have to get up for school again. All in all I would get about 10 hours of sleep a day and I was STILL tired.

What I did was on a Saturday I drank energy drinks all day and did a lot of physical activity all day so that I would crash HARD. Somehow that got me on the right schedule. However it being summer I'm all messed up again.
Quote by Racer X
I'm always ridiculously tired, it doesn't matter if I rock climb for 6 hours or stay home and do nothing all day. I always feel out of it and when I wake up I'm more tired than when I went to bed almost.

Your diet has a lot to do with your mood and energy. That could be a problem. You also may be dehydrated. I'm no doctor, but these are essential things that everybody forgets from time to time.

Quote by Racer X
I'm going to die lol.

Eventually, yes. It's good to see you can laugh about it though, you should never take life way too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyways

Quote by Ur all $h1t
If he is getting 6 hours sleep and still feeling tired all day then he probably has sleep apnea.

This could be true. He could also have a crummy mattress as well, or sleep posture.

Quote by Ur all $h1t

If he genuinely feels he has it he should see a doctor, his parents opinion is relevant but it's his health is his decision ultimately.

Oh sure, If my words were strong enough to change somebody's lifestyle over an internet forum... I wouldn't be here. I'd be a renegade journalist or something mysterious like that.
Bottom line is it doesn't matter what I do, I'm always tired. I'm gonna go for the bitching approach until they agree like how I got my beast wars toy. lolololol
Quote by Racer X
Bottom line is it doesn't matter what I do, I'm always tired. I'm gonna go for the bitching approach until they agree like how I got my beast wars toy. lolololol

Sounds more like mono. Been kissing any *****s lately?
Quote by Darksucker
Sounds more like mono. Been kissing any *****s lately?

Gahh... worst week of my life.
The worst part was I didn't even kiss anybody!
I think I got it by drinking after somebody else.
What about restless leg syndrome, anyone have that? (I'm serious)

But yeah, the computer is really probably partly responsible. I'm like you, too. I just don't have the willpower to change.
Quote by Zaphikh
Gahh... worst week of my life.
The worst part was I didn't even kiss anybody!
I think I got it by drinking after somebody else.

I made out with a wh0re.

Then dated her for another two months.......
Just goto bed at the same (reasonably early, like 11 or 12) time every day.

You might wanna stay awake a night first, to make you tired enough to do it the first time.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
I slept 14 hours today and I'm still tired.

Getting too much sleep and not sleeping enough produce the same effect.
Quote by Zaphikh
Getting too much sleep and not sleeping enough produce the same effect.

except when I don't get enough sleep I feel like absolute **** when I wake up.
Quote by guitarsftw
i always drink one of these when i'm tired, it picks me right up

when im tired, I jerkoff. That always keeps me away for atleast 10 minutes.