Howdy there everyone, first of all and most importantly, i need to know if i can drink beer while on a ship...my friend recently said that you couldn't and it startled me

Also was wondering what people could do for entertainment while on the boats, to my understanding you are them for 6 months at a time. Could i bring my guitar? An xbox maybe? Computer?

This stuff kinda worries me, being on a boat with hundreds of dudes without any form of entertainment...i don't know about that. If anyone was in the navy that could fill me in on daily life on a ship, i would be grateful!
Quote by angryandrew
Howdy there everyone, first of all and most importantly, i need to know if i can drink beer while on a ship...my friend recently said that you couldn't and it startled me

Also was wondering what people could do for entertainment while on the boats, to my understanding you are them for 6 months at a time. Could i bring my guitar? An xbox maybe? Computer?

This stuff kinda worries me, being on a boat with hundreds of dudes without any form of entertainment...i don't know about that. If anyone was in the navy that could fill me in on daily life on a ship, i would be grateful!
Dirty things came to mind
This navy recruiter came to our school and said a guy brought his drum set with him one time.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

Quote by Niki (guitar)
Dirty things came to mind

You saw me?

damn.

funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I've heard of people having like a PS1 and a ****ter tv. IDK, good luck though, dude!

(btw, beat the **** out of some pedos while you're there)
From what I've heard about the navy, and I know many a military folk being in the military myself, they all like guys. The Navy used to have beer rations, but stopped. I don't think you can drink while on the boat, but once you hit port, you can do whatever.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by YourMessiah666
*sings* in the navy, in the navy...

unfortunately people turn gay

Village People...

funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
No and *********.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Just don't knock up your 15 year old GF.

Well-played.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

you gonna get raped
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
you'll be on a boat, isn't that reason enough to join, no questions asked?

t-pain will be there, too
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by nan0
Stay again from 15 year old girls, and cut off your dick.

That joke has been refrenced twice, now, thank you.
Well either way from family experience navy bootcamp is a joke. you can float through if you're the most unfit mother ****er out there.

I myself am goin to the armyz (offered the most money.) and everyone that's been to army boot camp says it's all a matter of just makin yourself do it. but the navy requires very little work (dependin on your MOS(Military Occupational Specialty) like if you're a navy seal you better get the **** ready.) and you get paid in these troubled times so why the **** not? air force does even less workin out but all they do is paperwork.

If you go in summer i know that the navy and air force will let you work out inside. air force uses the **** out of exercise bikes.

Blasphemy!
Well either way from family experience navy bootcamp is a joke. you can float through if you're the most unfit mother ****er out there.

I myself am goin to the armyz (offered the most money.) and everyone that's been to army boot camp says it's all a matter of just makin yourself do it. but the navy requires very little work (dependin on your MOS(Military Occupational Specialty) like if you're a navy seal you better get the **** ready.) and you get paid in these troubled times so why the **** not? air force does even less workin out but all they do is paperwork.

If you go in summer i know that the navy and air force will let you work out inside. air force uses the **** out of exercise bikes.

Yeah, i know navy does almost if not all of the basic training inside no matter what. I was planning on joining the army but i just figured that it's just not worth it, i've read alot about it and army guys basically get fudged over in one way or another...honestly in the long run army will pay you the least for the most work. But yeah i think navy is the way for me, air force sounds too boring, army sounds like too much work... navy is the happy medium i think.
If you can make it, join the Chair Force. You will get more done.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Just don't knock up your 15 year old GF.

LOL. +1
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie