You read the title.

Bad Monkey - Basically brand new. I never gigged this. $36 shipped.
Dunlop 535 Wah - A bit old. Everything but the bottom is in fantastic shape. $80 shipped.
MXR 10-band EQ + adaptor - Like-new condition. $90 shipped.

Now for the pickup. It's a SD George Lynch Screamin' Demon bridge pup. It has kind of a PAF tone to it, but a little bit fuzzier. It's a great pickup but it's not what I'm looking for in the Les Paul and it came from the Jackson when I did the pup swap. Plenty of lead wire. Gibson-spaced. Black covers. They sell for $95 brand new, so $60 shipped seems fair to me.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Oh, and since I've had issues before with this...

"For Sale" = NO TRADES

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
^ Unless it's any of the gear listed in my New Rig thread in GG&A (it won't be).

Bump.

To the top.

90 Bucks shipped to newfoundland canada for the mxr eq? I won't be able to pay until monday though, I pay with paypal. If not the eq, the wah I'm interested in also.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Bump.

MXR and 535 are gone.

Bump.

Price is negotiable on the pickup.

Bump.

Bump.

$30 shipped for the Bad Monkey.

Quote by Leverageofspace
any shipping to the uk?

PM'ed.

One more bump and it's all going on Clist, Kijiji and the 'Bay.

MXR is gone.

$50 shipped for the Screamin' Demon.

I'm willing to ship, but the it will probably equal the cost of the item purchase, so I'm not sure if you're saving anything.

Bump.

Wah deal fell through.

Prices are now negotiable.

Quote by StratPlayer15
Ill take the Bad Monkey

Sold. PM me.

Bump. PM me if interested - I'm not chasing people down.

Did the Bad monkey get sold?
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Quote by Little_Buster
Did the Bad monkey get sold?

Nope. As it currently stands, none of the pedals have been sold. The buyer for the MXR and 535 pulled out before shipping.

Bump.