has anybody here ever drank any?
man. that stuff makes u trip big time. i was hallucinating like crazy.
its like 4X stronger than shrooms(well the one that i drank)
i was talking to my friend for a cool while and he wasnt even there!
and the floor turned into alot of stairs!
crazy stuff man.

*Heres a little description of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datura
Classical Guitarist
Hells Bells sounds like Highway to Hell which sounds like Ruff stuff which sounds like Dirty Deeds which sounds like Back In Black, etc, etc, etc
Any drug that used to be used as a very deadly poison isn't worth the high, imo.
According to the drug information site Erowid, no other substance has received as many "Train Wreck" (i.e., severely negative experience) reports as has Datura,[11] noting that "the overwhelming majority of those who describe to us their use of Datura (and to a lesser extent, Belladonna, Brugmansia and Brunfelsia) find their experiences extremely mentally and physically unpleasant and not infrequently physically dangerous."

From the Wiki article.

No, I don't think I'll be trying this anytime soon.
it's a pretty mediocre song. honestly, when bon scott died they're music sort of declined from there on.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Due to the potent combination of anticholinergic substances it contains, Datura intoxication typically produces effects similar to that of an anticholinergic delirium: a complete inability to differentiate reality from fantasy (delirium, as contrasted to hallucination); hyperthermia; tachycardia; bizarre, and possibly violent behavior; and severe mydriasis with resultant painful photophobia that can last several days. Pronounced amnesia is another commonly reported effect.

According to the drug information site Erowid, no other substance has received as many "Train Wreck" (i.e., severely negative experience) reports as has Datura,[11] noting that "the overwhelming majority of those who describe to us their use of Datura (and to a lesser extent, Belladonna, Brugmansia and Brunfelsia) find their experiences extremely mentally and physically unpleasant and not infrequently physically dangerous."

Good Lord, I think not.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Dude, read your own link. If erowid recommends against it, I'd avoid it. They've always been right in my experience.
Quote by crazy8rgood
From the Wiki article.

No, I don't think I'll be trying this anytime soon.

Belledonna was the last name of Anthrax's most well know singer, Joey Belledonna who sang on their best well recognized album "Among the Living"
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
Quote by Steven E
Belledonna was the last name of Anthrax's most well know singer, Joey Belledonna who sang on their best well recognized album "Among the Living"

Uh... What?
i was under complete supervision from a person that knew what they were doing
they know the plant inside and out.
Classical Guitarist
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Hows is this related to Hells Bells?

Common names include Thorn Apple (from the spiny fruit), Pricklyburr (similarly), Jimson Weed, Moonflower, Hell's Bells, Devil's Weed, Devil's Cucumber, and Devil's Trumpet, (from their large trumpet-shaped flowers). Nathaniel Hawthorne refers to one type in The Scarlet Letter as Apple-Peru. The word datura comes from the Hindi Dhatūrā (thorn apple); record of this name dates back to 1662 (OED). In Tamil it is called "oomathai" (ஊமத்தை.
Quote by loganleunidus
Common names include Thorn Apple (from the spiny fruit), Pricklyburr (similarly), Jimson Weed, Moonflower, Hell's Bells, Devil's Weed, Devil's Cucumber, and Devil's Trumpet, (from their large trumpet-shaped flowers). Nathaniel Hawthorne refers to one type in The Scarlet Letter as Apple-Peru. The word datura comes from the Hindi Dhatūrā (thorn apple); record of this name dates back to 1662 (OED). In Tamil it is called "oomathai" (ஊமத்தை.

Exactly
Classical Guitarist
Well, that's not something to be proud of.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I had an eighth of shrooms in one go and the next day this surprise awaited me in the toilet:

A shocking amount of shrooms were pretty intact (atleast caps) and seemed to have passed right through me.

AW LOOK AT THE LITTLE ONE I SHALL NAME HIM RAY