Page 1 of 2
So, I dont know who remembers my topic I made yesterday, but read it and it this could make sense. This happened last night.

Anyways, im at home, its about 9:30pm, and im on my bed watching tv. My brother comes in and tells me to go into the living room because the cops are there waiting for me. As soon as I see them, I think "****, im going to jail". Which wasnt the case, but coulda been. They told my parents if they can talk to me alone, and as they left the cops told me "Are you Manny Pedraza?" I said yes, and they were like "We're here because your girlfriend called in telling us you raped her."

As soon as I heard that I said "Are you serious?" which I wish I didnt say that. Anyways, we were talking about it and they tell me that my gf confessed that I didnt rape her, which was the truth. We had a talk about her new boyfriend threatened me on myspace. Well, after that he told me that I wasnt allowed to see her, talk to her, or even be around the neighborhood where she lives in, and basically if I have any contact with her that I was supposed to be reported. They said shes just trouble and if her boyfriend threatens me again, I can report it and send his ass to juvie, which I so would.

After they left, my dad was talking to me and said to move on, and sure I will. The thing that gets me thinking is...I cared so much for her, I did all I could to make her happy, I tried to win her back, to get her to love me again, I tried all I could just to make her feel special, I bought her gifts, games, cloths, I did so much, and then because she's mad at me for threatening to tell her boyfriend she cheated on him with me, she tells him that I raped her, so when I do tell him she cheated, he would believe it was because I forced her to. Im really disapointed in her and if she would of never confessed I could of been in jail.

Really, whats the point of trying to make a girl happy when all she does is call the cops on me. Im not guilty, and I regret everything, I basically have a restraining order on her. So now im left here sad, wondering why its my fault, and why did this happen. Ugh...all her friends hate me, her family hates me, I hate that feeling where the worlds all against you. Thanks for your time pit. I just thought I should share this story. I really dont know how to end topics but her we go...

Has anyone else had a crazy girlfriend do somthing drastic like it?
Any similar stories?
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
Girls that cry rape are the lowest scum of women and make it difficult for real rape cases to be taken seriously.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
It's life, why do you think I'm pissed. The sooner you realize reality rather than trying to live in fantasy... Someday you'll see things my way, because you never know. You never know.

Music is the only thing that won't betray you, never will leave you. Devote your life to something worth while.
damn dude that sucks...watch your back, you never know if that guy might try to get you jumped
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
You know we're joking when we suggest that, right?

EDIT: Read the thread, that sucks man.

EDIT2: Read the OTHER thread now, now I'm pissed. That just isn't right.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Jun 27, 2009,
lololololololololololol
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
people like this drive me crazy. it will be someone like this that turns me into a serial killer
*theoretically*

all you can do for now is write music about it. that's how i cope...it works well.
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by CrunchyRoll
Girls that cry rape are the lowest scum of women and make it difficult for real rape cases to be taken seriously.

+1/2 (as I dislike female rapists/ child abusers more)
I think you SHOULD rape her. She already cried wolf. You'll get away with it. Trust me.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by i have to pee
I think you SHOULD rape her. She already cried wolf. You'll get away with it. Trust me.

Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
blog it
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
In the words of N.W.A

A bitch is a bitch.

+1. listen to that song. itll cheer you up. tis funny.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
I still find it halarious that her boyfriend threatened you over myspace...how manly of him.
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
This place is a horrible, horrible world.

You should move someplace where woman arn't so you will never be burdened again.

Move to the south pole.
Just say he threatened you again and get hs ass in juvi. He'll be puking sperm out of his ass.
Dude fuck her, fuck her family, fuck her friends.

That **** is just not worth it. But listen man, for all of the great, amazing women out there, there are 5 crazy ass bitches. But that doesn't mean that the great, amazing women aren't worth the stress, the anger, and the bull**** you have to put up with.

Believe me man, one day, you will find the right girl for you and your life will never be the same.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
i dont understand how women who fake rape do not get into deep sh*t!. Classic example is the Duke University Lacrosse case, where a stripper claimed that at a party she was raped by 5 or 6 white lacrosse players, it destroyed the player's lifes, scholarships, etc.. yet finally she admitted that she lied, and after all the crap those innocent folks have to go through, what happens to her? not sh*t
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
Quote by Seryaph
Dude fuck her, fuck her family, fuck her friends.

That **** is just not worth it. But listen man, for all of the great, amazing women out there, there are 5 crazy ass bitches. But that doesn't mean that the great, amazing women aren't worth the stress, the anger, and the bull**** you have to put up with.

Believe me man, one day, you will find the right girl for you and your life will never be the same.

I agree with this statement ten fold.
Quote by nan0
It's life, why do you think I'm pissed. The sooner you realize reality rather than trying to live in fantasy... Someday you'll see things my way, because you never know. You never know.

Music is the only thing that won't betray you, never will leave you. Devote your life to something worth while.

I stand by this, **** i might even have to sig that, tis beautiful =D
Girls. No. Not the pure evil some of you pit dwellers so quickly post about. They are not evil, well, not all of them. Everyone on this planet is unique. Unfourtunatly, the OP landed with the girl that would call the cops on you after you gave her everything, it sucks, but why instantly label all girls. Ethnocentrism guys, can go hand in hand with sexism. Ive similar shiat happe to me, but I still like my girl. Everyone needs to pickup their nuts, shove em back in their pants and walk away from....
Quote by Mannypedraza
So, I dont know who remembers my topic I made yesterday, but read it and it this could make sense. This happened last night.

Anyways, im at home, its about 9:30pm, and im on my bed watching tv. My brother comes in and tells me to go into the living room because the cops are there waiting for me. As soon as I see them, I think "****, im going to jail". Which wasnt the case, but coulda been. They told my parents if they can talk to me alone, and as they left the cops told me "Are you Manny Pedraza?" I said yes, and they were like "We're here because your girlfriend called in telling us you raped her."

As soon as I heard that I said "Are you serious?" which I wish I didnt say that. Anyways, we were talking about it and they tell me that my gf confessed that I didnt rape her, which was the truth. We had a talk about her new boyfriend threatened me on myspace. Well, after that he told me that I wasnt allowed to see her, talk to her, or even be around the neighborhood where she lives in, and basically if I have any contact with her that I was supposed to be reported. They said shes just trouble and if her boyfriend threatens me again, I can report it and send his ass to juvie, which I so would.

After they left, my dad was talking to me and said to move on, and sure I will. The thing that gets me thinking is...I cared so much for her, I did all I could to make her happy, I tried to win her back, to get her to love me again, I tried all I could just to make her feel special, I bought her gifts, games, cloths, I did so much, and then because she's mad at me for threatening to tell her boyfriend she cheated on him with me, she tells him that I raped her, so when I do tell him she cheated, he would believe it was because I forced her to. Im really disapointed in her and if she would of never confessed I could of been in jail.

Really, whats the point of trying to make a girl happy when all she does is call the cops on me. Im not guilty, and I regret everything, I basically have a restraining order on her. So now im left here sad, wondering why its my fault, and why did this happen. Ugh...all her friends hate me, her family hates me, I hate that feeling where the worlds all against you. Thanks for your time pit. I just thought I should share this story. I really dont know how to end topics but her we go...

Has anyone else had a crazy girlfriend do somthing drastic like it?
Any similar stories?

I am also disappoint.
Ouch...that's intense.

Just gotta gather the facts for evidence you did not rape her.
Why'd I have to go and meet somebody like you? Why'd you have to go and hurt somebody like me? How could you do something like that? Hope you know I'm never coming back.

Depending on you is down. Giving to you is done.

also you can't probe a negative
I raped someone one time. Good thing she was too young to know the word "rape." Or "no."
Philosophy > Life
Quote by CrunchyRoll
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Do you seriously want to rob the pit of the one thing they can get away with?
Quote by Mannypedraza
I could of been in jail.

Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
write a song...

that's coming from a punk musician tho too..

uhh... yea, that sucks.. she's a *****... shouldn't take you long to move on to a decent chick
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Eh, that suck's but oh well. You're not in trouble with the police or anything so I guess it's not as bad as it could be. Consult the hug thread NAO
Page 1 of 2