Page 1 of 2

Who else hates these mother-fckers?

There is one in my living room right now -_-.

Los Angeles gets tons. I wish I lived some place colder.

Nile Virus!

...and...

...OTHER BAD STUFF!...

Mosquitoes hate me, so I'm fine.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
they look funny when theyr full of blood.
I don't want to hit them then because I might get AID or some6think.

EDIT: I really need to pay attention to what i write when I'm high
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Last edited by iantheman at Jun 27, 2009,
I hate them, and they hate me!
It's a mutual agreement so to say. Summer in Florida is fantastic as long as you can avoid the swarm.
mosquitoes are douchebags.
i think this is something that everyone in the world can agree on.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Only get them in the late summer, and even then they're few. They hardly ever touch me, too.

Thank you cold winds of the north.
Mosquitoes are awful, fortunately I rarely go outside so I don't have to deal with them very often.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Last edited by Garret. at Jun 27, 2009,
Quote by Zugunruhe
mosquitoes are douchebags.
i think this is something that everyone in the world can agree on.

no way man, they're my homies.
Quote by SoftOath
u mean grammar nazi...wait

grammar jesus = grammar nazi...then ....jesus = nazi!!!

omg

Quote by Zugunruhe
*squishes allan143 with a rolled up newspaper*

ok, now everyone can agree that mosquitoes are douchebags.

8/7/09 Night of the Pear II (i was there)
Here in Newfoundland we call them 'nippers'. We have them too, so it isn't the warmth. We also have black flies, which bite you and suck your blood and make you itchy as well.
none where I live
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
i just hate all insects in general. even butterflies sometimes startle me when they flap their bigass wings all over the place from out of nowhere.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Meh, they're alright. There's a **** ton of them here in VT, but oh well. just wear long clothing. Stuff like "Off" and other repellents don't seem to work, I think the bugs are immune now.
Keeping it real since '92
Quote by allan143
no way man, they're my homies.

*squishes allan143 with a rolled up newspaper*

ok, now everyone can agree that mosquitoes are douchebags.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I f*cking hate them, I have thought of taking them to extinction more than once.

Who's with me?
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Fat-bastard0603
I f*cking hate them, I have thought of taking them to extinction more than once.

Who's with me?

I sure am!!
i got a mosquito bite on the palm of my picking hand. it's so annoying. i actually have been playing my guitar more because of it, tho, because palm muting scratches the itch sooooooo good.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by Jonathan Wojcik, on Cracked.com

The 5 Most Hated Creatures on the Planet (Don't Deserve It)

#2. Mosquitoes
The 3,500 members of the family Culicidae are famous for prowling the night in search of fresh, warm blood, leaving obnoxiously itchy welts in their wake and contributing to the spread of diseases like dirty hypodermics with wings.

By accidentally transferring germs from one victim to the next, mosquitoes contribute to millions more deaths each year than every other animal in nature combined. Beginning their lives as wriggling, aquatic larvae, they breed exponentially in even the smallest and filthiest bodies of water, surviving off bacteria alone until ready to take wing. Could there possibly be a bright side to these bloodthirsty assholes?
Well, the thing is, these blood drinkers are one of the most abundant sources of nourishment for a staggering number species in nearly every corner of the globe, and it's specifically because they're blood drinkers.

While adults are consumed by all manner of birds, bats, frogs, spiders and predatory insects, mosquito larvae are the most important food source for the bulk of developing freshwater fish, which in turn feed increasingly larger predators such as ourselves. As links in the food chain go, mosquitoes may rank among the world's most necessary insects.

Now, you're probably thinking that every animal is food to something anyway, and if the asshole mosquitoes were gone, maybe one of the less obnoxious, bite-y ones would step in to fill the void. But the fact that some mosquitoes feed on the protein-packed blood of vertebrates is actually what makes them such prolific breeders in the first place, and all that rich blood inside them is what makes them such a perfect meal.
So thanks to mosquitoes, millions of animals are feeding vicariously on our fluids each and every night, making mosquitoes a sort of nutrient redistribution system. It's hardly their fault that deadly microorganisms are bumming rides in their saliva.

We're not asking anybody to like the bastards, but if you've ever wondered what Mother Nature keeps them around for... it's not just because she's being a bitch.

/thread
I Know, I know the sun is hot
Mosquitoes come to suck your blood
Leave you there all alone
Just skin and bone
When you walk among the trees
Listening to the leaves
The further I go the less I know
The less I know
Quote by B4Dkarma
none where I live

Where the hell do you live? Antarctica?

Quote by darkwolf291
gnats

F***ing gnats...
Ever ride your bike through a swarm of them? Or go for a run, only to constantly keep smacking your face? I bet it's hilarious to an objective viewer, but to the subjective experience, it's nothing to be desired.
One time I was outside all night at a kegger with 0 bites, and then right before I was about to leave at 3:00am, I got bitten in the middle of the forehead..
I's allergic to mozzy ;(
"I will endure, hide away...

I would outrun the scythe, glaring with failure"

Opeth - April Ethereal
I live up in Washington where it gets really cold, but we still get tons of mosquitoes in the summer.
I was sitting in my friends room the other night, toking bowls and he had his screenless window open, and i was too high to close it, so I battled with the mosquitos. That was 2 days ago, tonight, my legs and arms still have mass amounts of large itchy bits all over. : ( it sucks
Quote by Z_cup_boy
I sure am!!

Get your weapons gentlemen (and ladies).

No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

I don't understand how I can never catch one biting me. The bites are always there when I get inside, but I've hardly ever caught one in the act.
Quote by aig91
I've never been able to find a decent reason for their existence.

malaria, to get rid of those pesky people that don't live in the Northern Hemisphere
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by guitarsftw
malaria, to get rid of those pesky people that don't live in the Northern Hemisphere

Quote by Zaphikh

F***ing gnats...
Ever ride your bike through a swarm of them? Or go for a run, only to constantly keep smacking your face? I bet it's hilarious to an objective viewer, but to the subjective experience, it's nothing to be desired.

dude..you're telling me...where i live, my whole town is a swarm of them...i look out the door in the morning and see one huge cloud of them...anywhere you walk, you get eaten up...what's worse is if you open your door, for even a second, you get hundreds inside...
and for everyone's info, mosquitoes don't live and grow only where it's hot, they live wherever it's wet and moist, hence the annoyance of living near a f*cking bay
Page 1 of 2