It's kind of fun too. They should put an ear trainer; UG would donate a lot!

Ear trainer as in it plays a note and you guess what note out of four it is and if you get it right then you get 10 grains! It'd be good for us and the world!
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by Corruption
It's kind of fun too. They should put an ear trainer; UG would donate a lot!

Ear trainer as in it plays a note and you guess what note out of four it is and if you get it right then you get 10 grains! It'd be good for us and the world!

That's a really good idea.

Maybe send them an email.
I DEMAND THERE BE A RACE TO SEE WHO CAN GET THE MOST RICE (and to determine who has the most free time) AND HELP FEED SOME PEOPLE!

ready?

begin on your own accord.

Ok i got to 530 before i almost self-imploded from boredom. but at the price of rice according to a 2008 estimate it was 24 cents per pound. which with the average weight of a grain of rice being between 20-30mg that comes out to 15120-22680 per 24 cents.

:p

(At the risk of sounding like a typical american)I think i'd rather write a check.

Blasphemy!
Last edited by "The Tank" at Jun 27, 2009,
Quote by ollie18
well known about it for bit so ive done 53,550

Not to be negative but all your work is worth about a dollar.

I'm sorry i couldn't help you with my statistics sooner.

Barring the fact of course that you're telling the truth which i highly doubt.

Blasphemy!
well maybe you dont get as bored as me and spend much of your time answering questions about words.
and why would i lie about how much rice i have donated! im not after the prize of the best donater in the pit!