And I have two questions.

1.) What was the name of that one Autobot. He was a really nice silver car with blades on both his arms, he never really spoke much.

2.) Why are there so many reoccurring themes in this movie. Seriously, if you are a fan of transformers you have seen this all before. (No spoilers) but seriously, I knew how the movie was going to play out as soon as it began almost.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
wat? i was all distracted by megan fox when all of that happened
Can You Tell a Killer From A Saviour?
i think it was sideswipe.

i loved this one... it was 5x better than the first one IMO... the entire time i was hoping it wouldn't end. it was really nostalgic when comparing the original animated one to this one
I believe the silver car being the Corvette was called Sideswipe. Dont hold me to it, but it was the one that sliced the Audi in half, right?
Gear List

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Oscar Schmitt OE30

Orange Rockerverb 50

Gas List

Gibson Firebird
all i noticed in that movie was how sexy megan fox was in white pants...
and everyone knows what whitepants means.....

she lika da booty sects
Quote by randomhero65
I believe the silver car being the Corvette was called Sideswipe. Dont hold me to it, but it was the one that sliced the Audi in half, right?

You mean in the beginning, yeah thats the one.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58
without Megan Fox, Transformers is a 2 and a half hour long GM commercial
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
anyone know where the 2 black autobots went after fighting with the giant decepiticon???they were fighting one minute the nthe next they just show the giant walking away....
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by brooklynsoulja1
anyone know where the 2 black autobots went after fighting with the giant decepiticon???they were fighting one minute the nthe next they just show the giant walking away....

nope...i was too busy watching megan fox
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
Just checked Wikipedia, that car's name is Sideswipe.

Now onto the second question.

I think I had a third, but I forget it at the moment
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Those two were a nice comic relief, and kicked some ass when they needed too. Bumble Bee owned some face near the end!
Gear List

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Oscar Schmitt OE30

Orange Rockerverb 50

Gas List

Gibson Firebird
Did anything happen after the credits?

PM me if you know to not spoil it for anybody who still hasn't seen Megan Fox feat. Transforming GM Cars
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Megan Fox made the movie great, just saw it...think I came in my pants.
"Then I saw there was a way to Hell even from the gates of Heaven"-John Bunyan
Nah...they didnt! I was hoping so because I waited.
Gear List

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Oscar Schmitt OE30

Orange Rockerverb 50

Gas List

Gibson Firebird
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Just checked Wikipedia, that car's name is Sideswipe.

Now onto the second question.

I think I had a third, but I forget it at the moment

for a few reasons

1. Same director who likes making same movie

2. Some people think more is better. More transformers 1 = better

3. You forget it comes from a line of toys, essentially a kids movie beefed up for older audiences

4. Who gives a fuck about plot when you've got MEGAN FOX?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by rocknskate4
without Megan Fox, Transformers is a 2 and a half hour long GM commercial

Sigged... also +1 to that
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
Yeah...You can definitely see they were shooting for the target audience of the 11-28 range of adult males hence the explosions, large transforming cars, and Megan Fox with tons of slow mo shots....
Gear List

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Oscar Schmitt OE30

Orange Rockerverb 50

Gas List

Gibson Firebird
I haven't seen the new Transformers, so I really don't know enough about it to be discussing it, but something in the trailer bothered me. Why in the hell would robots need to carve runes into stones? They have computers for heads. Why can't they just email.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by VoodooChild15
I haven't seen the new Transformers, so I really don't know enough about it to be discussing it, but something in the trailer bothered me. Why in the hell would robots need to carve runes into stones? They have computers for heads. Why can't they just email.

You are an idiot. No offense.

Watch the movie.
mudflap was one of the twins names I'm pretty sure.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
Quote by jbridge90
You are an idiot. No offense.

Watch the movie.

Nope. First one was stupid and Michael Bay's a disease upon the film industry.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
i actually just got home from watching it. personally there were WAY to many one liners! i mean yeah they throw all that action in your face but thats about as far as it goes and it could have been a good hour shorter
Fucking Terrible movie.

Why did everything have to explode?

Infantile comic relief. It was fucking nauseating.

Awful dialogue

Awful acting

Even the action scenes were awful. The camera moved around too much for you to see what was going on.

Why did the blender and the toaster and the wall clock have guns?

What is Michael Bay like 10 years old? All the jokes were aimed at pre-teens. I've already mentioned it, but everything explodes! Why does everything have to explode?

*spoiler alert*

The only good scene was the one where Optimus dies. Not cause he dies, just cause it was the best robot fight scene.

Next movie needs more robot melee, much less shooting and explosions and get rid of the fucking parents and all the other terrible forms of so called 'humour'

I'd rate it 2/10

Ayone who likes this movie must be retarded.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
for a few reasons

3. You forget it comes from a line of toys, essentially a kids movie beefed up for older audiences

I was thinking more along the lines of reoccurring theme's from the previous transformer TV series. Not to give out spoilers, but that is not the first time I have seen some of those things happen. And they didn't happen in the first movie.

edit:
^^^
Way to give out the give out the exact spoilers I was thinking of.

I've seen that happen at least six times before in the TV series.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58
Last edited by RazorTheAwesome at Jun 27, 2009,
Quote by Butt Rayge
Fucking Terrible movie.

Awful dialogue

Awful acting

Even the action scenes were awful. The camera moved around too much for you to see what was going on.

What is Michael Bay like 10 years old? All the jokes were aimed at pre-teens. I've already mentioned it, but everything explodes! Why does everything have to explode?

*spoiler alert*

The only good scene was the one where Optimus dies. Not cause he dies, just cause it was the best robot fight scene.

Next movie needs more robot melee, much less shooting and explosions and get rid of the fucking parents and all the other terrible forms of so called 'humour'

I'd rate it 2/10

The appliances had guns because that's what happens when the all spark creates new transformers, didn't you see the first movie with the vending machine? Weaponry is part of their anatomy I suppose.

The camera did not move too quick, I got the just of it, and it adds to the face-paced clash of titans feel. Plus they included all those generic "slow mo/300-esque/matrix rip off" scenes so you could clearly see during the various battles what was going on.

Yes the jokes were aimed at teens and people with lo-brow humour, that's the target audience, it's an action movie.

And I just want to say, the fight scene in the forest with optimus..

Megatron: is one life not worth the survival of our race? (or something)

Optimus: You won't stop at one! *dual swords* I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON ....RAWWWRR

que epic music*..../tear
Quote by Butt Rayge
Fucking Terrible movie.

Awful dialogue

Awful acting

*spoiler alert*

I'd rate it 2/10

Wtf was with the dog humping? And the robot humping Megan Fox's leg? And the parents? And the racist robots?

Horrible movie. Awful. The dialogue was horrible. The acting was horrible. The camera work was awful. There was no plot. Full of cliches. Unfunny jokes. Bad characters. Way to long. Too much "eye candy." I could go on for days.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Jun 27, 2009,
Quote by Oroborous
Wow, dude. So everyone here paid $10 to see Megan Fox

Pit, you're letting me down

yes
no sig for joo
it was really terrible, for reasons stated previously. pretty ****ing long too, i was hoping it would end at about halfway through. and, wow, why does everyone love megan fox so much? she's hot, but come on, nothing extraordinary.
Quote by element4433

Wtf was with the dog humping? And the robot humping Megan Fox's leg? And the parents? And the racist robots?

Horrible movie. Awful. The dialogue was horrible. The acting was horrible. The camera work was awful. There was no plot.

Yeah I was thinking that too. Lots of sexual innuendos in this movie.

One thing though, what kind of dumb airhead does that kid Sam have for a mom?

Seriously, I've seen grade school kids that have better intelligence and logic than her.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58
Thank god theres some people with sense in here. I tought i was all alone in hating this atrocity.
Quote by cubs
it was really terrible, for reasons stated previously. pretty ****ing long too, i was hoping it would end at about halfway through. and, wow, why does everyone love megan fox so much? she's hot, but come on, nothing extraordinary.

Don't let Lt. Shinysides see that post.
I saw the original and didn't like it. I've yet to see this one but it doesn't look too special.

And by the way, what is it with everyone slobbering over this stick with tits Megan Fox?
I realized I was god when I prayed and saw that I was talking to myself.
Quote by VengeanceIsMine
I saw the original and didn't like it. I've yet to see this one but it doesn't look too special.

And by the way, what is it with everyone slobbering over this stick with tits Megan Fox?

Pfft don't even say that about Megan Fox

Those aren't tits
Quote by VengeanceIsMine

I was saying that way before anyone posted in this thread...really wish you guys were there when they were tearing me a new e-hole. I mean yes Megan Fox is..cute, but personally for me, she's tiny.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
for a few reasons

I haven't seen this movie, and I'm a bit hesitant on whether I should or not, since it has a 21% rating on rottentomatoes.