Long story short.
I have to go to court next month cause a cop caught me peeing in the woods, unacceptable conduct or some ****.

I'm 15.
First offence for anything, at all

The cop was a douche and followed me INTO the woods.

How serious will this be?
like its not gonna **** up my life is it?
They'll get to jail and you'll die in there.

All you'll get is a fine.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
At least you aren't being accused of rape.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Should have pissed on him instead
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R
you'll just have to pay a fine dude.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by SGstriker
At least you aren't being accused of rape.

True dude, true.

Yes I'm going to court for urinating.
In the woods.
The woods.

I was honestly considering urinating in his eye and running haha.

The convo went a bit like this

*WIZZWIZZWIZZ*

HEY, YOU, come with ME.
Aright.
Sorry sir, They dont let people back in the building once you leave and I had to go really bad so I figured I couldn't come back in for the bathroom and went in the woods out here (i was near an icerink, woods next to it)
Your point?
Sorry sir.
I'm giving you a ticket.
And a summons.

FUUUUUUUUU-
Last edited by Coheed777 at Jun 27, 2009,
If he was following you, why'd you whip it out and piss anyway? Did you think he was going to cuff you up and make sweet sauce in your ass?
You peed in the woods?! You're an asshole TS for destroying the environment like that!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
You will probably be put on the sex offenders list.

Have fun.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by nan0
If he was following you, why'd you whip it out and piss anyway? Did you think he was going to cuff you up and make sweet sauce in your ass?

I wasn't aware he followed me until I turned around and he was like hai there.

And I doub't I'll be a sex offender, first offense, I'm a minor, he didn't mark me for indecent exposure or any stuff like that.
I don't get it.

What kind of woods did you pee in? You mean the kind with dirt and trees, right?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
The judge will probably just let it go, the day someone has to pay a fine for peeing in the woods, nature's toilet, is a sad day indeed.
Just say you were looking for a suitable location where no children or people were present, a secluded area where nobody would see you do this and get offended.

You'll be fine
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
dude i really wanna know how court goes, can you make a thread about it once your done?

edit: i mean i want to see how the judge handles it, cause it sounds like a funny case
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
Last edited by selibucaz at Jun 27, 2009,
Quote by selibucaz
dude i really wanna know how court goes, can you make a thread about it once your done?

edit: i mean i want to see how the judge handles it, cause it sounds like a funny case

You've never been to court?

Consider yourself lucky
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Coheed777
I wasn't aware he followed me until I turned around and he was like hai there.

And I doub't I'll be a sex offender, first offense, I'm a minor, he didn't mark me for indecent exposure or any stuff like that.

your taking this way to seriously. $50 fine at most
yes im quite interested in this matter myself. im sure it will be dismissed. i know, your young and ****ting your pants right now in fear. this isnt seriousm you pissed in the woods dude. you shouldnt get any kind of fine or any thing unless this world has completely lost its mind.
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
It's pathetic that people can get taken to court for this. People arn't even allowed to go and piss in the woods now? What exactly is the problem? It's natural to go and piss in the woods, i wish people would stop trying to fight nature and just realise people are animals too. Everything on this planet seems to have been claimed by someone.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
I don't get it.

What kind of woods did you pee in? You mean the kind with dirt and trees, right?

Yeah, there was a tree in front of me about 10 feet wide and 30 feet tall, thick leaves and I'm just doin my buisness and the cops like hey there.

Yeah.
I'm willing to bet the cops eped in the woods, the judge has to.
Buttttt.
I get in trouble.

I didn't even finish.
Worst part.

I'm not that worried about it, I just don't want a misdemeanor showing up on my record when I apply for colleges in three years.
Last edited by Coheed777 at Jun 27, 2009,
The police should stop wasting resources on real crimes and really crack down on this.

Edit: , tell the judge you were drinking fertiliser and you were helping the soil.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Last edited by FFTLxx at Jun 27, 2009,
dude, you should contact the news!
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
youll be fine. unless your black..then youll probably get the death sentence.
Explain this to the judge:
"Animals pee in the woods. Why can't I pee in the woods if we are so superior to them?! So we can destroy the thousands of homes that the very same creatures live in by relentlessly demolishing the trees, but I can't f***ing piss on them?!"
Then you win.
Last edited by elprimodejesus at Jun 27, 2009,
thats ****ed up where are you? it'll get thrown out, take the story to your local newspaper and see if taxpayers agree with the officers use of thier money.
Quote by CustomCustom
thats ****ed up where are you? it'll get thrown out, take the story to your local newspaper and see if taxpayers agree with the officers use of thier money.

Virginia. Like, its not a like big trail and jury sh*t type deal, just a small thing, but still.

I can understand him sending me home but he pulled out a summons paper an d all this I was like, dude, for real.
I peed.
heres something i just thought of though, TS. did you go INTO the woods, or did you merely piss on a tree at the EDGE of the woods? the latter would most definitely be a charge for public urination, but thats just a charge, so it depends on if the judge will make it stick.
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Quote by htsktim91989
heres something i just thought of though, TS. did you go INTO the woods, or did you merely piss on a tree at the EDGE of the woods? the latter would most definitely be a charge for public urination, but thats just a charge, so it depends on if the judge will make it stick.

Well like not deep in the woods but not the very edge, but I guess it'd be easier to say edge. I was pretty concealed though, even the cop told my parents "I followed him in the woods" blah blah.
You got unlucky, and popo seems eager to reach his quota. Sucks for you man. This is something you don't want on your rap sheet. Well, you don't want anything on it in 1st place, but especially for something like draining the lizard.

You shoulda pulled a Faust one and stabbed that homo.
Black metal jokes are aight.
That is awesome. I have the urge to go outside and pee somewhere so I can tell that story. Cops are assholes for the most part anyways.

I say UG goes outside and pisses in the middle of the street right now to protest.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump