I know a site which is a good palce to buy wow gold,the address is www.wowlivegold.com, the service is very good.The special is that the trade time is according to the customer’s need and the gold is produced by their own famer,so the wow gold is very secure.I have bought gold from it for many times,it usually makes me feel secure,I don’t need to worry about anything.so I like it and want to share my feelings with others.what is more? The live support is very kind,she usually try her best to answer any questions you ask.
Though I havn’t lvl with them,I think you don’t need to worry anything because of their relieved service.And they also sell wow cd keys.
Wow, the chinese gold farmers have infected UG. You realize this account was created to spam this sites wow gold. He's not a real person.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
the service is very good.The special is that the trade time is according to the customer’s need and the gold is produced by their own famer,so the wow gold is very secure.I have bought gold from it for many times,it usually makes me feel secure,I don’t need to worry about anything.so I like it and want to share my feelings with others.what is more? The live support is very kind,she usually try her best to answer any questions you ask.

That Dosn't sound like WoW..

*Reported*
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Last edited by Sinister Waffle at Jun 27, 2009,