Seriously, I hate major age differences like that. Taking advantage of younger women who think guys are really interested in them and then taking the condom out because it "bothers him" because he bf used to not use them WTF? Seriously and now he's joining the Navy to try to escape... Well R-tard guess what? They'll just hand your ass over to the police after they beat your sorry ass down for rape.

As someone asked...

Quote by punkrockdoc
pics or it didn't happen

*reported*
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Way to go champ! You made a thread! Maybe its not for you! But thats OKAY! Let's go try baseball!
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

That's life? Get used to it. The majority of people suck. Awesome, great, hold those innocence morals of yours but don't be surprised when you find out many others do not.
dude, you are ten times the douche he will ever be.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I know what your talking about. Where I live 19 year old hardcore kids signal out 13 year old scene kids and have sex with them.

It bothers me, but whatever. Not really my place.
Quote by CoreysMonster
wait, what?

he's talking bout the thread titled "I think I'm a Daddy' or something sounding like it.
It's bout this navy guy who din use a condom on his 15 year old gf and now he thinks she's pregnant
Quote by Z_cup_boy

That's life? Get used to it. The majority of people suck. Awesome, great, hold those innocence morals of yours but don't be surprised when you find out many others do not.

Dr. Cox speech achieved.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
don't feed the troll people.

or, if it's not a troll, why wouldn't it actually have posted on the actual thread this is referring to?

methinks a troll
Gear:

Epiphone Thunderbird
Custom P Bass (in the works)
Fender Rumble 100