My car was broken into and someone stole my acoustic i am now so sad
not to mention a couple hundred (no exagerration) CD's one of my gig bags and slightly less important but it still stings my glass slide and Capo
i feel like my puppy died
"Man will never truly be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last preist"- Denis Diderot

"some rise some fall some climb to get to terrapin "
Haha, my teacher said someone tole her car on the weekend, when the council actually just moved it around the corner because it was in some industrial zone or something.

EDIT: She spent 2 hours looking for it... and it was an Audi TT, how many of them do you see?
well instead of making the poor guy feel worse...
I would die if my c.d. collection was stolen. And my guitar? Wow. hugging thread you should go.
Did you at least rip all the CDs before they were stolen?

And btw, best that you learned this lesson before you have to chain your woman in your car. Those are more expensive to replace.
Larry Conklin rocked leaving on a jetplane acapella. maybe you could do the same thing
My condolences.

Quote by kayaress one
Lesson learned: never leave anything valuable in a car.

Dumbass.

+
yea not smart to leave valuables in a car..lesson learned..i hope.
So guys, today I was walking down the street and some guy left his acoustic and a good 100 ****ty CDs sitting in plain view in his car. Didn't even have a decent alarm, so, I popped that bitch open, grabbed that **** and left a little Post it note that "Said" dumbass on it on the window.
Quote by BotC
So guys, today I was walking down the street and some guy left his acoustic and a good 100 ****ty CDs sitting in plain view in his car. Didn't even have a decent alarm, so, I popped that bitch open, grabbed that **** and left a little Post it note that "Said" dumbass on it on the window.

...Says "UG's token black guy". Way to reinforce a stereotype.

I'm sorry, Ts, may this be an opportunity to get some new and fresh stuff- music and equipment. Hey, it could be a hell of a lot worse.
think that sucks? My teacher at school applied for a job at a missionary school in Africa, but he got turned down coz they wanted to have only africans doing the work, so that it didn't become too westernised. Problem is, he'd already sold everything he owned to get there, except a single acoustic guitar. Including a Gibson Les Paul signed by a few rockstars. And his original master tapes from a local hit song he wrote in the 60s or 70s. And just a few months ago he also lost $200,000 in a business deal. And his brother and cousin both just died recently (he's distantly related to me).
Quote by Le_Bunny
...Says "UG's token black guy". Way to reinforce a stereotype.

I'm sorry, Ts, may this be an opportunity to get some new and fresh stuff- music and equipment. Hey, it could be a hell of a lot worse.

Heh. Actually, Never stolen a thing in my life. I might as well be Mormon :O If it .. wasn't for the fact they don't take lightly to black people in their churchs...

Quote by 'Leviathan'
Haha, my teacher said someone tole her car on the weekend, when the council actually just moved it around the corner because it was in some industrial zone or something.

EDIT: She spent 2 hours looking for it... and it was an Audi TT, how many of them do you see?

Hundreds of them here in England. Along with the Mini, they're the Estate Agents car of choice.
At least you still have your car. (^_^)
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Quote by RIPKurt67-94

STOP EEEEEET!!!

"Oh my god? What is this place?"

"I'm pretty sure it's hell"
"No guys, this place is far worse, i think its heaven."