I'm looking to trade (possibly sell) my MIM Fender P-Bass. The bass is in decent players condition with the only big issue being a finish chip on the lower horn that is purely cosmetic. Otherwise it has normal wear of lite finish swirls from play. Every guitar I owned with a black finish has looked like this after some light usage and most just clean up close to new with some polish. It can use a setup though. The pickguard and pointer knobs are replacement hardware. I'm including a very badly beaten G&L hardcase with the bass for shipping purposes. I have used it to travel with the bass and it works fine but it is pretty well beaten up so its up to the new owner if they want to keep it upon arrival. I am also including a Planet Waves strap and Ibanez tuner with the bass.

I bought this bass intending to refinish it and upgrade the hardware and pickups but bass just isn't really me and I'd rather have another travel guitar for University and rehearsals. I'd love to keep it though for recording purposes and general usage but its not a necessity atm and I would prefer a Jazz bass anyway.

As for trades I'm looking for any of the following (condition isn't a big deal):
Fender Highway One Strat
Fender Jazz Bass (Black preferably)
Ibanez EWN28KOENT
Ibanez S470DXQM (ZR trem only)
PRS SE One
PRS SE Custom (22 fret, 24 fret or Semi-Hollow model)

I'm mostly interested in the guitars listed above but I'm open to other offers. I'm located in NYC so if anyone is in the area and wants to come and try out the bass your more than welcome to. I have references here on UG and a few other boards also if any reassurance is needed.

Pics:

If anyone needs anymore specific pictures let me know and I'll take them and post them.

Thanks for looking mates!
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Quote by zloomp
how much you lookin to sell for

I'd rather trade than sell but I wouldn't mind letting her go for $400 with everything the case and everything.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

^ they're in the first post.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
If anyone is having trouble viewing the pics shoot me your email in a pm and I'll send them to you and thanks mikeyElite.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Mate you should go read the rules about bumping etc.

You do get a limit you can do it each week.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2