hey guys
so seeing as the pit is a group of well educated ceo's and successful businessmen and not a group of masturbating teenagers superglued to their chairs, i thought i would ask a question about summer jobs in CA

i asked GC about them once, and they said they can only hire at 18. but i heard some of my friends got jobs while they were 15. I havent been able to get any definite answers online, so could someone tell me how the laws on summer jobs work in CA?

PS: turned 15 in february, so im not 15 and a half yet
I'm not sure about CA but here in Texas you can work at places if you're 15, just not sure of the exact rules. And GC definitely doesn't hire until you're 18. I asked. Plus, they don't pay ****. Also, if you're under 16, minimum wage doesn't apply, atleast in Texas.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by sporkman7
hey guys
so seeing as the pit is a group of well educated ceo's and successful businessmen and not a group of masturbating teenagers superglued to their chairs,

How did you know our secret?

*Faps furiously into a venture capital presentation document*
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
It might just be GC's policy not to hire under 18. Maybe they are afraid of getting ripped off by some punk high-schooler. I do know that in Washington people can get jobs at 16.
I'm pretty sure the age you're allowed to work is 15 in CA, but you have to get a permit from your school if you're under 18.

Good luck finding one, i've had no luck so far, you gotta apply for summer jobs at the end of april/beginning of may
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children