I like this but truth be told I just don't need it as much as I need other things right now so I thought I would put this out as a feeler.

Neck and Neckplate (serial number) are from a 1977 Thinline. Frets are good. Tuners were replaced at one point (screw holes) but it's got F Tuners on there now.

Everything else is repro. The idea was to hook up the switching like an Esquire but I didn't bother - the switch is USA (not hooked up) pots are new Alpha, cap is Sprague. Finish is nitro.

Cool guitar and it plays/sounds great. Setup with .011s on it. I can throw in a gig bag. You'll need to get some knobs.

sunnovabitch, that's a sexy looking guitar man. if I had the money and you lived in australia, that would be mine soooo fast.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
ah hell, how much are you asking for it? roughly that is. 'cause I'm probably going to either build my own or buy a new one now.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
im guessing you wouldnt want to trade for a my gibson faded v? haha sexyyy guitar man
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
i dont have any money or pics sorry haha its in my band room. there's nothing wrong with it though
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Quote by Ghost_bass
i dont have any money or pics sorry haha its in my band room. there's nothing wrong with it though

sorry! no deal