I've already heard that OCD sounds heavenly with tube amps.what would it like with SS amps? somebody said that all pedals sounds better with tube amps than SS amps,is that true? how big is the gap? thanks in advance.
of course its going to sound better in the valve amps than the SS amps, but the distance isn't marginally greater. If it makes your SS amp sound better than why not go for it?
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Nightraven's right on here. really, regardless of SS/Tubes, there are good amps and bad amps. you can put whatever boutique pedals you want in your chain, but if it's going to a Behringer practice amp, then you tone is going to stick worse than a burning house stuffed with dead dogs.

what gear are you using?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
I use a Fender STRATOCATSER, and a TT orange at home.But when jam with my band,i have to use a SS amp(i forget the brand) at that place.i heard some said that a tube pedal is better for SS amps(tonebone classic?). i want to get a overdrive pedal,and i love the OCD sound very much.
Quote by shadowplay@@
I use a Fender STRATOCATSER, and a TT orange at home.But when jam with my band,i have to use a SS amp(i forget the brand) at that place.i heard some said that a tube pedal is better for SS amps(tonebone classic?). i want to get a overdrive pedal,and i love the OCD sound very much.

you should just pick up a cheap cab and leave it where you jam.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
you should just pick up a cheap cab and leave it where you jam.

Good idea.

Save up for http://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_g212_vintage.htm
2x12 with vintage 30's for under £160. and you could have one at each place.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I tried my OCD through my SS Randall, and it sounded pretty good, could certainly get some different hardcore sounds out of it. But isnt it true that running heaps of OD into a SS amp will damage it?
RG's & Mesa's