Hello. I was just wondering if anyone happens to know if it is possible to run a combo amp into a cab. I am extremely happy with my tone as well as the simplicity of the effects/distortion I am using and if possible I would like to just use my current amp as a head rather than having to completely re learn a new rig. This is what I am working with currently
http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_FM212DSP%20Guitar%20Combo%20Amp_-1_10052_10002_-49984604_cmCategorySA182890

any info you have in much appreciated. thanks!
first off, i can't legally post on here unless i tell you to buy a new amp.

seconly, if the speakers are not wired to the amp (wired directly to the circuit, as opposed to being connected by a 1/4in jack), then you can just unplug the speakers and plug it into a cab. make sure you only use speaker cables, though. guitar cables won't handle the signal and you can seriously damage your amp.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Why do you need a cab? That amp should be big enough for rehearsals, and would be mic'd up for a gig.
Quote by blue_strat
Why do you need a cab? That amp should be big enough for rehearsals, and would be mic'd up for a gig.

trying out different speakers?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
people are just plain ****in lazy. how hard is it to use the search bar
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads
ya it does just fine at practice however when we gig it is kind of a nuisance to have all of my sound down at my feet. alot of the places we play dont have the best monitors so i would prefer to be able to walk over to my amp during certain sections.
actually i did use a search engine, about 20 times. found mixed opinions and figured i would give this forum a shot. how about you suck my balls
Quote by vnvforsaken18
actually i did use a search engine, about 20 times. found mixed opinions and figured i would give this forum a shot. how about you suck my balls

kinda hard to suck your balls when youre a pussy
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads