Last Friday night I went out with the salesguys from work and we got loaded. I had forgotten to tell my wife and the promotions girl for Tequila asked me for my number so I wrote it down for her.

On Monday at work all my friends were asking me if she called, blah blah blah and I didn;t even remember doing it but I love my wife and don't want to lose my huge guitar collection by getting a divorce.

So my phone rings on Tuesday as I'm getting on the train to come home and it's the bar we were at. I'm thinking, oh no, I punched a waitress or didn't pay or something".

Turns out

I WON CONCERT TICKETS!!!!!!

FIRST ROW CENTER!!!!!

For Jimmy Buffett

^^^that photo made it worth my time reading this thread with a misleading title. i was expecting you'd read between the lines in the bible somewhere and found something funny
Quote by tom1thomas1
^^^that photo made it worth my time reading this thread with a misleading title. i was expecting you'd read between the lines in the bible somewhere and found something funny

mee too! but that pic is awesome
Is this Jimmy Buffett person good? Who is this person?
DeVillains!
Quote by carl drew
Last Friday night I went out with the salesguys from work and we got loaded. I had forgotten to tell my wife and the promotions girl for Tequila asked me for my number so I wrote it down for her.

On Monday at work all my friends were asking me if she called, blah blah blah and I didn;t even remember doing it but I love my wife and don't want to lose my huge guitar collection by getting a divorce.

So my phone rings on Tuesday as I'm getting on the train to come home and it's the bar we were at. I'm thinking, oh no, I punched a waitress or didn't pay or something".

Turns out

I WON CONCERT TICKETS!!!!!!

FIRST ROW CENTER!!!!!

For Jimmy Buffett

LOL, my old man loves Jimmy Buffett,
I would like to see Jimmy Buffett
Gear:
G&L Legacy
Fender Champ 600

SKYNYRD!
Quote by bendystraw
I got it started for you!

http://cooldrewsblog.blogspot.com/

Wow...I actually lol'ed, with sound and everything. Nice work
Quote by jetfuel495

...holy **** the biggest ****ing golf cart ever just rolled past my backyard... i **** u not
Jimmy Buffet tickets are worth some serious loot. I saw him in fourth grade and I remember it as being pretty fun but some drunk guy stole my lawn chair.