Page 1 of 4
Get this ****. I was at a party tonight and me and a mate ducked away down an alley to have a joint. We had the misfortune to be seen by cops driving past, who decided out of sheer boredom to check us out. We were arrested and detained for possession of marijuana, and incarcerated at the police station.

Upon arrival, they proceeded to administer a formal caution (so no conviction), but while my mate was released as he was 18 and legally able to sign his own notice, I was detained while an independent person witnessed mine and explained my rights.

My mother then picked me up, decreed that I am indefinitely grounded and no longer trusted and told me that my father will punish me.

I have the next eight hours to dread my father punishing me.

The worst part is knowing and understanding that I deserve whatever I get.
sorry to hear that, but maybe next time make a blog?
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Well that sucks for you I guess.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Though I deserve that (mostly because a useless rant looking for sympathy is what constitutes most blogging), at this moment in time, I resent you Pit ****er's for it.

It's only a big deal because the cop found you, otherwise pretty much everyone's smoked weed atleast once, hell your dad probably did too. Just be like "dad, I know it was stupid but it was just this once" and then say stuff that makes him realise that it's not a big deal.

YOU'LL BE K
if your man enough to smoke weed, your man enough to punch your dad in the dick when he starts shouting at you

do it
I probably won't take your advice guys, but thanks. :P

I think the best strategy is to just take responsibility and accept whatever punishment, and then do the right thing until my parents begin to trust me again.

I do have three more joints though.
Well, at least you realise that what you've done is bad in the eyes of the law (I am NOT touching the entire arguement that smoking weed is inherently bad. I'm just not). A man takes responsibility of his actions and accepts the consequences, as opposed to whine that it's everyone else's fault. You have a lot more respect in my eyes than the person who just goes around saying "f*ck da police" whenever they're caught doing something illegal.
Option 1.Blame it on your friend-peer pressure
Option 2. Educate your parents on the 'joys' of the plant
Option 3. if that dont work bend over and take it like a man-(just not like a man in jail)
(Invalid img)
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Last edited by blankoff at Jun 27, 2009,
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
if your man enough to smoke weed, your man enough to punch your dad in the dick when he starts shouting at you

do it

this
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
Their police car was between me and the end of the alley. No opportunity to run, all they had to do was open the door and I'd have had nowhere else to go and it would've looked bad.

I knew I was sprung, so I just went with it. Figured atleast if I cooperated with them I might have gotten away with an informal warning (and thus, my parents not being called). No such joy.

I guess I just have to suck it up and take it now.
Quote by snot_foster25
Their police car was between me and the end of the alley. No opportunity to run, all they had to do was open the door and I'd have had nowhere else to go and it would've looked bad.

I knew I was sprung, so I just went with it. Figured atleast if I cooperated with them I might have gotten away with an informal warning (and thus, my parents not being called). No such joy.

I guess I just have to suck it up and take it now.

I know my last post was just a rediculous picture, but you're handling it like you should, you were caught smoking weed fair and square, things would have been worse if you ran (although i have ran from cops before, that was a little different), just take it all as it comes.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Jun 27, 2009,
Next time stay away from Rape alleys.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Thanks man. I don't mind a little humour, it distracts me from the fact that I won't be leaving my house except for school and work for the next 40-60 years until my parents die or go senile.
Quote by snot_foster25
Thanks man. I don't mind a little humour, it distracts me from the fact that I won't be leaving my house except for school and work for the next 40-60 years until my parents die or go senile.

lol

Im sure youre parents have smoked up atleast once in their lifetime. Unless their good living super christians.

Just play the victim card.
Act like you're really, REALLY sorry for what you've done and cry and such. Will do the trick

edit: oh and tell your parents everyone's doing it, peer pressure.
I'm going in;

Rambo style
Last edited by flamster at Jun 27, 2009,
Quote by UltimateDud
what have you learned from this?

Don't do drugs... (and get caught)

Its an important lesson that all people should learn at some point in their lives. Peferably not the hard way mind you...

And you were right not to run TS. Unless you are absolutely sure you can get away then running is fucking stupid, especially when all you are doing is smoking a joint.

As for the trouble you are in with your parents... I don't know how to help really apart from trying to explain that its not a big deal.

Also, was it compulsorary to inform your parents you had been arrested? When I got busted for the first time I just walked a bit from the police station when they let me go, rang my mum and told her I had missed my bus home and got a lift...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Jun 27, 2009,
How did he get off easily ?
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
Quote by snot_foster25

don't let anyone make you believe that you have no right to do whatever you want with your body

you may deserve the health problems it brings, and such, but getting punished by your parents is just another unfair thing you have to deal with, NOT something you deserve
Oh yeah, your dads gonna punish you alright. You've been a real bad boy.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
dude... how did you get caught with a joint!?!?

toss that ****. swallow it. crush it.

damn dude....

anyways... did your parents smoke in high school/college? ask them that.

anyone who has smoked pot knows it isnt really that bad for you...

tell them you know it was dumb, but at least its not meth.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by snot_foster25

Unless that something is another joint I don't see why you'd say that. Nothing wrong with it, your parents are idiots.

It's probably not going to work right now but one day sit down with them after thoroughly reading up on marijuana (real studies and stuff...) and let them know it's

• Not that dangerous
  • Your own body
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Unless that something is another joint I don't see why you'd say that. Nothing wrong with it, your parents are idiots.

It's probably not going to work right now but one day sit down with them after thoroughly reading up on marijuana (real studies and stuff...) and let them know it's

• Not that dangerous
  • Your own body

Kensai.. youre a god. i wish you were my father, then wed get stoned and jam.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
heres some suggestions for what to say
your friend preasured you into it
you parents smoked weed too
it was only this once(even though it probably wasnt or will be)

Oh yeah, hide those other three joints you said you had, it wouldnt llok good for you if your parents found them
Not everybody smoked weed so don't take for granted that your parent tried it. Also it's your parent's house so you're gonna have to kiss their asses or move out.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Quote by snot_foster25
Get this ****. I was at a party tonight and me and a mate ducked away down an alley to have a joint. We had the misfortune to be seen by cops driving past, who decided out of sheer boredom to check us out. We were arrested and detained for possession of marijuana, and incarcerated at the police station.

Upon arrival, they proceeded to administer a formal caution (so no conviction), but while my mate was released as he was 18 and legally able to sign his own notice, I was detained while an independent person witnessed mine and explained my rights.

My mother then picked me up, decreed that I am indefinitely grounded and no longer trusted and told me that my father will punish me.

I have the next eight hours to dread my father punishing me.

You were getting intoxicated in public with illegal substances, they were doing their damn job. Stop playing victim.
Quote by bendystraw
You were getting intoxicated in public with illegal substances, they were doing their damn job. Stop playing victim.

Exactly.

Plus, only retarded idiots do drugs.
Quote by EJD
Exactly.

I've managed to use them in moderation...
Quote by EJD
Exactly.

Only retarded idiots think retarded idiots use drugs.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Everyone in the pit cares!
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Page 1 of 4