i eat some fish today, didn't realise it was a couple of days out of date, well this was 2 hours ago and now i feel shaky and my stomach feels like a washing machine the pit got any quick fixes, got work tonight and i can't go sick.....

edit: of course it may not be food poisoning, i usually have such a strong stomach, and i'm not a hyperchondriac usually, so believe me when i say i do not feel so good
Quote by MastaBassist10
Bloke is very right. Gooooo Bloke!

Last edited by bloke at Jun 27, 2009,
Quote by Våd Hamster
1 throat 2 fingers

never been able to make myself sick, believe me i've tried before....
Quote by MastaBassist10
Bloke is very right. Gooooo Bloke!

2 hours? A bit quick, that is. Liklihood then is that it might be staphylococcus aureus toxins already present on the fish. It'll pass with time, no worries. If it continues though, then it's a foodborne infection and you have pathogenic bacteria in the gut. That'll also pass. Just make sure you take in salts and fluids.
Quote by bloke

Drink a cup of salty water. It'll be horrible, but worth it.
Quote by bloke

Front door closed ey?

Satisfaction not guaranteed.
drink some hydrochloric acid, its great for indigestion and heart burn

(I'am not a medical professional so I wouldnt take my advice if I was you)
Food poisoning just goes away after some time. Just remember to drinks lots of water/gatorade to stay hydrated and try to eat some other stuff (it may be difficult to eat for a couple of days).

Btw I had food poisoning a couple months ago and that's what I did, just went away after a couple of days.
Drink a large cup of salty water, stick two fingers down the back of your throat and listen to some St. Anger.

You *will* vomit.