Got up and was inspired. The whole thing took me about 2 hours to do and I'm VERY pleased with the result. It was exactly how I envisioned it.

It's a slow build, with the main climax arch starting at around 2:30, and going to about 4:00.

Without further ado, I give you Satanic Dissent
Actually I'm using it as part of a progressive project, nothing much, trying to make a song for each emotion.

Thanks for the comment though. I'll experiment with adding some drum fills or crashes into it.
I found it a little boring and repetitive, its pretty good just needs a lot more musical changes and possibly a shortening. The part you're calling the build-up doesn't feel like a build up, it just feels like its rolling along, if you want to build it up you're going to have give indication of that, drums help a lot with that.

Same goes for the climax, I couldn't recognize where it was very clearly.

NOW, that said here are my pros to it.

-Shortened to somewhere bertween 30 seconds and a minute would work well as an opener of an album or show or something. A cool introduction I think, just not a main piece.

-The effects were pretty crazy, they started to repeat too, but they were definitely cool.

Sorry if I was being too harsh, I'm only trying to help you.

c4c?: Needs some better production, but it is not bad really.

A clearer production will really make this jump off the crowd. Reminds me of Smashing Pumpkins for some reason.

I'd work on making the vocals a tad more conventional, right now there a little hard to hear and a little off the wall, I would take some more meat on them, but hey I'm not a vocalist so what do I know.

c4c?: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1151558
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE