OKay, let me start by saying I REALLY WANT TO RUN IN STEREO. I enjoy effects that pan from one side to the next, Chorus sound amazing this way, and so does tremolo and Phaser.

Gear I currently use:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV, Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Blue Angel and 1972 Fender Vibrolux Reverb...Guitars are not important here so...I use a Dime Wah CFH, Big muff Pi dist, Ibanez TS, and a MXR Dyna Comp before going into the Mark IV...I then run my mod effects through the loop...I don't currently have stereo effects pedals, but that's why I'm posting so I know what to get (althouh I do have an idea) I think I like the idea of splitting the signal one side going back to the mark IV, and the other going to a seperate power amp...But what kind of power amp??? I mean I want the tone to match because the Mark IV is 80 watts...Also How can I effectively mix the wet and dry signal on my digitech Whammy...Because honestly I want a little more dry signal... from the Whammy I would like to run through a modded EHX phaser (stuffed into a wah pedal for controllable phaser levels...and then (and this is where the stereo effects I don't have come in...a MXR stereo chorus, ran into an MXR stereo tremolo, into an Eventide Time Factor delay....and then on one of these splitter signal an MXR carbon copy for good measure.....Another problem...Where the hell am I going to put my Moog ring modulator w/ my expression pedal (I do have this one!!!)...and also I think I want to run the chorus and tremolo in parallel....then to a seperate amp?....Oh lord this is going to be a complicated question
Gibson Les Paul
60's reissue strat w/ lace sensor pup's
Schecter HR w/ EMG's and FR
Epiphone Dot

Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Mesa Boogie Dual Rec Blue Angel
1972 Fender Vibrolux Reverb
It's not complicated at all. What you are talking about is a wet/dry setup.

I suggest using a Marshall 8100 power amp. It's a really clean power amp to just pump effects.

I suggest trying to get ahold of a Line 6 Echo Pro and a Line 6 Mod Pro. Both are rack effects, however in my opinion are some of the best sounding digital effects on the market for a reasonable price.
I'm just really not a fan of digital effects....except for delay.....I can do that digital (tap tempo)
Gibson Les Paul
Epiphone Dot

Mesa Boogie Mark IV
fair enough, you can run analog effects, either way, I'm just saying to look at that route. Rack stuff makes life so much easier with Wet/Dry stuff
I tried to find what you suggested and all that came up was a solid state marshall head?Is that your suggestion?....And I just recently found out that Mesa offers an amp called a simul-satellite designed to be used in conjunction with my amp....Would that be a better option?
Gibson Les Paul
Epiphone Dot

Mesa Boogie Mark IV