This song is modestly named 'masterpiece' in the zip file with all my GP5 songs in (my Winzip trial expired so i can't make any more). A masterpiece is what i tried to create but is may have fell short of that - nevermind. What do you think?
Attachments:
epic.zip
Not bad.
The second solo needs some work, maybe add some different modes and better rhythm. Otherwise, this is pretty good. I liked the clean guitar.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
pretty awsome.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Well overall it was a fairly decent track but I have to be honest, I almost completly lost interest in the Intro which just seemed to drag on for quite a while and seemed very average. It had its really good spots (IE: Bars 22-37 were amazing + the Lead Solo in the following bars) but really had its spots that sounded rough (IE: Bars 62 through the end). The track does have some potential given the great first Lead Solo and the parts at Bars 22-37 along with a few other spots but I think it needs quite a bit more work. If you work on it anymore and upload a new version let me know and I'll definitely check it out.

BTW: Thanks for the crit on my track. I've got a new version of mine up at the bottom of the topic in my sig if you feel like checking it out when you get a chance .