I posted something on craigslist not too long ago. I just now got this email sent from craigslist:

don't walk away from here. I am your angel And when all hope is gone, I'm here . What's new? my new friend! I am looking for my man. I am pretty female. I saw your profile on some website and decided to drop you few lines. I am moving to your area in few days and looking for a man partner who could show me around and who knows what might come out of this. I am moving from the other part of the world. Send me an email at <snip> so we can get to know each other. This is my personal address I use for correspondence. So use this google account only. Will send you my nice photo once you reply. Wasting time, just staring at the phone. I'm the one you're always thinking of.

This is obviously a load of crap. If she saw my profile on "some website," why would she not send me this there or at least mention what site it was. How would she know that the craiglist ad that I posted was from the same person that she saw on "some website?"

I know this is fake, but I haven't figured out why someone would send it. Maybe they are sending it for teh lulz to a bunch of people to see how many people fall for it. Has anyone even got an email like this?
dude go for it...
its obviously true love, you are both ment to be together

just send her some bank details and you can be together forever
Just ask yourself, what would Jesus do?

..you should send her your bank details for the lulz.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I agree, what point is there? It's not like that time I send a nigerian prince 500 dollars. Poor bastard said he got turned down all the time so he was so glad when he finally got the help he needed he also sent me 3 elephants and a chipmunk named Terrence.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
+1 to bank details.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
dude go for it...
its obviously true love, you are both ment to be together

just send her some bank details and you can be together forever

This. Do it.
I am pretty female, I want man partner two
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Last edited by Sinister Waffle at Jun 27, 2009,
chat like your really into it
that will make the joker sending this satisfied

She would be sadly disappointed by the lack of money in my bank account. I think I'm just gonna reply for the lulz WITHOUT my bank account details. I would like to keep what little money I have.
good luck finding true love with $26.88
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
So did she reply?! I get this kind of spam a lot, always from someone who has seen a advert of mine.
this looks legit!

email her your name and social security number, and you are totally getting laid!
I have no opinion on this matter.