pyrotechnics, and lots of them

edit: I might as well help you out
just start be introducing yourself to the audience, "Hey sup? my name is .... the first song tonight is called ......." then just start playing
Last edited by Capt_Clarkson at Jun 27, 2009,
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
pyrotechnics, and lots of them

And lasers..can't forget the lasers.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

with a song
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by ILuvPillows?
And lasers..can't forget the lasers.

damn straight
lasers make everything better... I mean without my giant laser cannon, my super-secret moon base would be rubbish
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
damn straight
lasers make everything better... I mean without my giant laser cannon, my super-secret moon base would be rubbish

Tuh, the moon is nothing.

The sea is my home. Those "fish" at the bottom of the ocean that glow all those crazy colours? They're just my disco lights.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Quote by ILuvPillows?
Tuh, the moon is nothing.

The sea is my home. Those "fish" at the bottom of the ocean that glow all those crazy colours? They're just my disco lights.

awesome
oh dearr some of the pit has leaked into the band leading thread someone block the gap!

but back to the question you could compose a short little introduction piece? like a minute long or something
introduce yourself then play

on the other hand i've always thought the big bang was a good way to start
My band starts our show off as such.

Trippy, mellow guitar solo that leads into a fast energetic song. Then the second song we use to introduce everyone. It starts with drums, and then each time we say the next persons name, they add in.
Start by going up there and saying: "Shut up I'm intresting."(even if the room is silent) and nothing else, then play a song; afterwhich, introduce yourself.
Arcane Echo

Just call me Ethan
We start with a shortened cover of gaybar. Shameless attention grabbing like that usually works.
***Short Sig***
With a fart. Then point to the audience like it was them.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud