My Wii is collecting dust, and I would really like an Xbox 360. Would the following used items warrant enough for a 360, Online Capabilities, and Halo 3? (I'm in the US, btw).

- Nintendo Wii Console
- Original Wii Remote and Nunchuck
- Additional pair of Wii Remote and Nunchuck
- Mario Party 8
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (with controller)
- Mario Strikers: Charged
- Madden 07
- Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Excite Truck
- Mario Kart (with Wii Wheel)
- Super Paper Mario
- Boom Blox
- Super Mario Galaxy
- "Block Party" (ugh)
- Battalion Wars 2
- Resident Evil 4

Would I have enough?
Should I go to Gamestop or to ebay?
I would be very surprised if you couldn't get what you want for what you have, but check GameStop and see.
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
I'd go for eBay, but it might be enough at Gamestop too.

Those are some really damn good games there though.
Quote by Spitz13
**** you, i live in uruguay.
you'll probs get around 8-9$ for the games and like 75$ for the wii and like 15$ for the controllers
so yeah it'll get you a xbox although you may consider buying a used one from gamestop
"Remember folks, it's all bull****. It's all bull**** and it's bad for ya." ~ George Carlin.
RIP
"The last real man in showbiz"
I thought this thread was about trading inside games, like in RS or WoW or any MMORPG, I was going to deliver a fun story.

And what you've got it probably more than enough, I don't know, though, it all depends on the condition of the CD's and stuff.
DeVillains!
Probably go ahead and see what you can get for it at gamestop. I think more likely than not you would be able to afford the 360 and possibly halo 3.

If your wireless, I think you have to buy a wireless adapter as well for your internet, and you also have to pay for xbox live.

Ebay is not going to do you any good unless your an experienced user, because nobody's going to buy all that stuff from a low feedback user.

Good luck, my bit of advice though is to get a ps3 instead.
Like someone else said, you might have trouble on Ebay unless you have a reputable account. Try craigslist. Gamestop will screw you over.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
check how much they will give you at gamestop it might be enough , but they usually rip you off so i would try ebay or craigslist it should be enough for the console and halo 3. they sell bundles that come with xbox live gold membership for a reasonable price.
See if you have a local game shop that does trade-ins, rather than Gamestop. Gamestop doesn't give you **** for trade-ins. It's a sham. If you have a Game Crazy (usually connected to a Hollywood Video) in town, see how much they will give you.

I'd try craigslist too.
Gamestop will give you very little for anything!
But you could see if its all enough to get what you want.
And if thats all you're worried about, do it.
Quote by Oroborous
Ebay, don't go to gamestop. They'll rip your ass off

Literally

Does anyone else hate it when people use the word literally when they don't mean literally?

They aren't going to chop off his ass dude, so it's not literally.
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
Quote by <SpaceTime>
Does anyone else hate it when people use the word literally when they don't mean literally?

They aren't going to chop off his ass dude, so it's not literally.

I think he was making a joke by using a hyperbole.
Quote by bnull24
I think he was making a joke by using a hyperbole.

well it wasn't funny
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
My finest hour is trading in an original version of Shenmue 2 (Japanese) for the DC in a Game-Station that reeked of piss and BO, for around £40 a few years back... The 2nd and 3rd disks didn't work, at all.