Page 1 of 2
MJ's Beat It number one in the tab top 100
the whole list is suddenly full of MJ songs
I wonder what it will be like when Angus Young or someone like that will die..
Quote by Mr.brownstone93
MJ's Beat It number one in the tab top 100
the whole list is suddenly full of MJ songs
I wonder what it will be like when Angus Young or someone like that will die..

If Angus Young died, you'd probably only get one song of AC/DC's in the Top 100, since they're all the same.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If Angus Young died, you'd probably only get one song of AC/DC's in the Top 100, since they're all the same.
I was going to think of a witty reply but you nailed it.
Quote by CoBRaGe
I'm wondering what it'll be like when Dio bites the dust.

Not very different unless you're a Dio fan I imagine.
Quote by CoBRaGe
I'm wondering what it'll be like when Dio bites the dust.

No one will care but us metalheads.
It is kind of sad thinking that people like Dio, Ozzy, and Alice Cooper, could kick the bucket fairly soon
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Hurr...Hurr hurr..HURR HURR HURR DURR DERP DERP HURR...

hurr
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
It's a silly question really, and I didn't want to be a Cpatian Obvious here.
It just goes to show the affects a death of a musician has.
This was probably MJ's plan to get out of the $400 million mountain of debt he buried himself in
Quote by Baldorr
No one will care but us metalheads.
It is kind of sad thinking that people like Dio, Ozzy, and Alice Cooper, could kick the bucket fairly soon

Trust me, if Ozzy went, people would say something. Dio and Alice Cooper, maybe.

But Ozzy dying would create a storm.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by CaptainRon
Watch now?

We already know that it is selling like crazy now.

That is the exact point I just made.

His death completely overshadowed Farrah's and Ed's, it's wild. This is bigger than the damn election.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
What I'd like to know is where the money for all those concerts is going/gone?

Obviously people preparing for it deserve payment if they've had it.

The rest should go to charity.
Quote by Led Pepplin
You thought Thriller sold well before he died? Watch now.

everybody already has a copy. who's rele gonna buy another one?
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
Quote by dgme92
Trust me, if Ozzy went, people would say something. Dio and Alice Cooper, maybe.

But Ozzy dying would create a storm.

yeh ozzys like the Michal Jackson of 80s metal and hard rock, the prince of darkness.
iron FUCKING maiden!!!
I personally found the loss of the king of pop music to be quite humorous. Good think I'm not on ultimate-sytnesizer.com They'd kill me for that.

In all seriousness though, only a few people will ever get this over inflated respect at their deaths. Such as, Dale Earnhardt. I don't watch nascar and never have, but apparently several hated him until he died. (Just what my grandparents have told me) Even if Angus Young died (My favourite guitarist..and yes, I realise a lot of his songs sound the same) I wouldn't want this kind of media bull**** being broadcasted. Or for myself for that matter. Millions die each day. Going to stop rambling now.
OMFG, on FML there's one about a person who bought a ticket to London for MJ's show in August for their parents anniversary spending 3,000 USD in total, and where about to present the gift the day MJ died
Quote by Nite_Marez
everybody already has a copy. who's rele gonna buy another one?

I don't have it. I do however have his greatest hits album.

The people who don't have it will probably get it, and the people who have lost theirs or only have it on vinyl will buy it etc. Thesales will definately skyrocket.

I'm rele quite serious.

Quote by CaptainRon
I was under the impression that you made that post predicting that Thriller would start selling like crazy.

Ah. My apologizes.
Sorry for going off topic, but what does "derp" mean? People keep posting it.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Hereiwas
Sorry for going off topic, but what does "derp" mean? People keep posting it.

I think it's in an episode of South Park.
31/100 tabs for MJ! woop woop.
Last edited by Erik_Aero at Jun 27, 2009,
Quote by Led Pepplin
I think it's in an episode of South Park.

Yep. When there are all these commercials for Rob Schneider movies, where the same thing happens over and over, with only like 2 things changed.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

So's your FACE
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Jackolas
What I'd like to know is where the money for all those concerts is going/gone?

Obviously people preparing for it deserve payment if they've had it.

The rest should go to charity.

you think they made a profit? The concerts didn't happen, people were refunded. If anything, a lot of people(in the industry) lost money due to this.

Either way it's a shame he is gone but finally his music isn't tainted by controversy and we can all go back to agreeing that he was pretty amazing at his peak.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by GaijinFoot
you think they made a profit? The concerts didn't happen, people were refunded. If anything, a lot of people(in the industry) lost money due to this.

Either way it's a shame he is gone but finally his music isn't tainted by controversy and we can all go back to agreeing that he was pretty amazing at his peak.

Are you sure? What, everyones been totally refunded?
Quote by Deliriumbassist

+1
Quote by Mr.brownstone93
I think we should all click on staiway to heaven to keep micheal of the number one position..

But that means that stairway would be number 1

Bullsh*t
Quote by Jackolas
Are you sure? What, everyones been totally refunded?

yes they have. i was listening to the radio last night and the announcer said that the company had to refund 85 million dollars in tickets and the venues spent more than 30 million dollars on things such as lighting, pyrotechnics, stage acts, coreography, etc. they said that the company will be lose more than 200 million dollars as a result of michael jackson's death. i can't remember the name of the company. it starts with an A if anyone knows. but yeah. so much for donating the money to charity.
Quote by XyphR
yes they have. i was listening to the radio last night and the announcer said that the company had to refund 85 million dollars in tickets and the venues spent more than 30 million dollars on things such as lighting, pyrotechnics, stage acts, coreography, etc. they said that the company will be lose more than 200 million dollars as a result of michael jackson's death. i can't remember the name of the company. it starts with an A if anyone knows. but yeah. so much for donating the money to charity.

Bollocks. Oh well, it was a nice idealistic idea...
Quote by Deliriumbassist

With all due respect Sir, suck my hard-rocking penis.

The whole 'every AC/DC song sounds the same' is getting old. Yes they're similar, the fans know it, even Angus Young openly admitted that they've made the same album 12 or so times. So, everyone knows it, and it's not even insulting. If one of their songs kicks ass, what's wrong with a string of other albums all full of ass-kicking songs?
Page 1 of 2