hey ug, i am stuck in a dilema of which cabinet to buy for my new tsl60 head. a 2x12 or a 4x12....if i had the money obviously a 4x12 but i was wondering if the sound difference is that much more apparent.
For the 2x12 i was looking at the 1936 because it has g12t75 speakers just like the 1960 half stacks.
What are your thoughts or experiences with these cabs. I am thinking of getting them new cause i don't want the problem of replacing blown speakers.

On a side note, my jcm2000 tsl60 head just came in from ebay, is there a way i can test if everything is working well without using a cab. Lets say getting it biased at the music store?

thanks alot
Gib·son: noun. A dry martini garnished with a small pickled onion.
Get something other than a Marshall cab, unless you can find a good vintage one. The new ones are garbage IMO.

Splawn makes a great Marshall imitation, appearance-wise, and their build quality is far better.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
G12T-75s are bleh. Get something with V30s.

Avatar, Lopoline, Splawn, old JCM 800 1936 w/ G12T-65s, etc. Would all be a better choice.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
G12T-75s are bleh. Get something with V30s.

Avatar, Lopoline, Splawn, old JCM 800 1936 w/ G12T-65s, etc. Would all be a better choice.

As long as they're the original ones, WANT.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
As long as they're the original ones, WANT.

Yeah, I've been tryin to find one for my 6100 so I can have a mini stack and put the Vetta on the Cobra cab to destroy souls
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I wouldn't touch a Marshall cab unless it's a 1960 that you can get for under $350.
^that, but 400 heh.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.