Ok so i really need to know some Official ESP/LTD dealers or retailers in Beijing with their Contact numbers, Email id and address PLEASE! i want to buy the Clockwork Zombie Graphics guitars ! It would be great if someone could help me !
There was only one in Shanghai
Does anyone know any place in Beijing selling ESP/Schecter's and especially the ESP Clockwork Zombie Limited Edition Guitars ? !
go to a store near you and ask them to order it.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Just so you know, the CZ guitars cost a ton more just for the graphic. Unless you're in love with the graphic and have money to burn (which you don't, seeing as you have a Spider III that needs replacing) then don't get the CZ.
Quote by b-rock34
How is this urgent?

because his father is in beijing and ts wants guitar or i could be thinking of someone else but i doubt it
I live in India and the CZ costs 1500$ here
so i wana buy it in Beijing where it costs like just 900$
How would i compare to a Schecter Hellraiser C-1 and an LTD WA600 ?
Quote by Aditya_ram
I live in India and the CZ costs 1500$ here
so i wana buy it in Beijing where it costs like just 900$
How would i compare to a Schecter Hellraiser C-1 and an LTD WA600 ?

wait if you know it cost $900 in beijing i assume thats from a store, and that store should be in beijing shouldn't it?
Quote by azn_guitarist25
wait if you know it cost $900 in beijing i assume thats from a store, and that store should be in beijing shouldn't it?

i typed the same sentence exactly the same... word by word...
coz those are roughly the prices from a shop in Hong Kong and from ESP's website.