Ignition Theory
Bass, vocals and guitars by me.

The song is not quite complete, there is to be a lead in the middle part, but I'm waiting on a friend. I hope you enjoy my latest song.

Also be sure to check out
Dakkstar Darkling's Musick
and
Retro Sphere
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
Pretty cool, I can hear your hand getting tired of downpicking all those notes, I don't play blame ya its pretty hard.

I like the arrangement, pretty cool, the vocals were above average, nice job.

I would add more grit for the gang vocals in what I think is the chorus.

Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Thank you. Multi-tracking to get the good sounding group vocal is a difficult task. I tried to make it sound like it wasn't all just me. Haha.
LTD mp-600
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

great feel to this, heavy with an old/new thrash feel. i felt it ended from no where though. i think it would've been better to fade out on a riff after the solo, but apart from that minor thing it was a real good song the guitars were tight.
good job.
Good job, the guitar riffs were sweet, kinda Metallica sounding. The vocals were nice, they sounded punky. The solo at the end wasn't bad, but I noticed something on all the hold notes. No vibrato. It's probably one of the most overlooked techniques on guitar, but it sure helps a LOT to use it. I'm not sure if guitar is your main instrument or not, or how long you've been playing, but consider it. But anyways, it was a great song, good production and stuff, good job.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1150286
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!
Recording sounds pretty good, i can hear that you sometimes cant keep up with the stroking so maybe work on that a bit, the vocals were cool man, really good feeling with the rest of the song.

All in all i enjoyed listening to it, and i think when the guitar and drums are a bit better in sync and you get a little more dynamics into it its a solid song
Metal105: Thank you, lead guitar is not my forte. I'm actually kind of new into it. So I'm working on that. Thank you for your critique.

Guywithoneeye: Yeah, my music reflects the genres I love, I'm really into 80's metal, be it glam, thrash, and some of the out there things. I also love punk rock; the Misfits, Ramones, and such, but my biggest influence is probably Nirvana. Vibrato is actually one of my specialties I've been told... I just never thought of using it. As I told Metal105, lead is a new thing for me and when it comes to writing my solos I'm always thinking of the techniques that get people excited like tapping and junk like that, I tend to forget my basic skills such as vibrato.

iMaiden: I think I'm deaf or something because you're the second person that told me it sounds like my picking goes off. I can't really hear it, blah... but I agree I don't practice like I should, I should be a lot tighter on rhythm. Thank you for the vote of confidence on the vocals I ALWAYS appreciate that. Many people where I live (a small secluded island) told my band to replace me as a singer... but if they do they basically will lose their song writer aswell, because I won't stand for that.
LTD mp-600
Line 6 Pod X3 Live