I don't know if this is in the right section, but I'm in a creative slump. What are some good, slow, beautiful sounding licks in any minor key that I might be able to build from?
Just throw around some arpeggios, stack intervals (3rds, 5ths are my personal favourites), maybe follow the underlying instrument/s for a bit? Harmonise something with them?

Combine that with some vibrato, a good slice of dynamics, and a little odd timing/intervals on occasion, and you've got yourself a solo.

Actually answering the topic, here's an awesome little melody I can't integrate into a song for some reason- feel free to steal, chaps.

e---7-8-
B-5-----8-5
G
D
A
E

Twiddle with the timing and so on of that, you're bound to get somewhere sometime.
Quote by Erick vonZipper
I don't know if this is in the right section, but I'm in a creative slump. What are some good, slow, beautiful sounding licks in any minor key that I might be able to build from?

Ears are a good tool for this.
shred is gaudy music
just check out differnt bands that strive off of the natural minor scale. Bullet for My Valentine and As I Lay Dying are the first ones that come to mind
Quote by Erick vonZipper

This is one of my exercises, a slow E-minor lick with some wide stretches:
http://www.new.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=69404972289