hey pit I'm home alone give some ideas to do in the day, I wanna start to disturb right now.

I have a list right now
1.) killing spree
2.) drunk/stoned
3.) Rape
4.)and maybe fap

but seriously any other sane ideas?

side note: I'm hearing the new songs of maylene and the sons of disaster right now, anybody likes them? I think they are weak compared to their first albums but I lke the rob zombie and zz top influence
Anal!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i assumed you had just punched the keyboard or something. i had no idea that song actually existed.

Quote by VanCamp
Kurt Cobain. He practically doesn't even have a face anymore. ...
WWIII (WW3 not wii =P)
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
Tidy the house and then do some additional studing for school. Then renounce satan. All the cool kids are doing it.
you could fap till you pass out...

or if you have a few bucks to throw around you could make some diet coke/ mentos bombs, that passes time...
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

I understand this is the first time you've been left alone at home.
Quote by dogfennell
Buttseckscore?

sig worthy.
I would just get really stoned if I were you. Or you could have some friends over and get really stoned and drunk.
you could act responsible, stay on the internet asking people for something 'cool' to do, even though youve never met them, and they dont do any of the things they will tell you (except fap); because in reality you are just going to remain bored, surfing the web anyway.

this thread is pointless.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
4 while 2, then do 3 before you set off on 1. Post pics.

Quote by blackborrego
I'm imaging myself re-enacting this but with a S&M suit and mixing it with the stewie sexy party. ummmm pleasure

I'm a swimmer, and I just got my new racing trunks in; they're very, VERY tight. I sang this song at a bar with no shirt on. I got into a barfight. It was a gunfight. I brought a knife. I lost.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Last edited by WyvernOmega at Jun 27, 2009,