went out and bought the last thing on my immediate must get list...

its a BOSS GE-7!

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

HNPD! I'm the opposite - I'm in the process of getting rid of my EQ pedal.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
hmm actually, i jsut had a thought, i could use a decent pedalboard tuner, my cheapo chromatic is getting a little annoying having to unplug then tune then plug back in.

hows the pitchblack?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

^ It's great! I love the strobe tuning mode on it.

I also like how easy it is to click the switch so I can use it during playing as a kill switch if I need both my neck and bridge pups (so I can't use the volume + selector switch trick).
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
kool...

i just finished some exams, which myy parents said theyd pay me if i did good

and i know i have, teachers told me, just waiting for the little letter with grades on it, then i can finish my pedalboard.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

I just ordered the True Bypass Ibanez(chrom tuner) one, it should get here the same day as my amp... I'll let ya know how it works.
cheers eX

once i get a decent pedalboard tuner, im pretty much satisfied, my girlfriend says shes gonna get me one of those pocket pod things for xmas, so ill jsut wait until then for a bunch of other effects and stuff.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Just cause you have all you need doesn't mean the GAS ends... mwahahahahahaahaaaa
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Deep*Kick
Just cause you have all you need doesn't mean the GAS ends... mwahahahahahaahaaaa

+1000000000

GAS is the worse enemy of all guitarists and nobody as yet found any medication for it, sorry, this will never end, now you have everything, but soon you will enter a guitar store to buy a pick or a cable, then you will try a pedal just for fun, and then GAS will come back and do big damages, sorry, you CAN'T stop it

Anyway, HNPD
Quote by Deep*Kick

NO DOUBT.........................HNPD!!!!!!