Today I was browsing through some Schecter guitars on Musicians Friend. I was mostly looking at the V models and the Hellraiser Avenger. I really want to get a Schecter V model, but I really don't like the headstocks on them, although that's not going to stop me from buying one. Anyways...

I was wondering if it'd be possible to get a custom Schecter with a V body and an Avenger headstock?
Om nom nom nom!
I am sure of it. I don't know for sure, but it would not make sense if they don't. WHy don't you email them or get a quote form and see?
You like the avenger headstock? It always reminded me of a damn shoe
Quote by cruc1a7
You like the avenger headstock? It always reminded me of a damn shoe

I think it's cool lol. I did a shoop of a Hellraiser V with an Avenger headstock and I must say it looks pretty sweet.

Om nom nom nom!
well, it looks cool, but custom orders take a very f*cking looooong time. seriously. ask some guy who has asked for a custom one.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by mamosa
It isn't worth it to get a custom just for a different shaped headstock.

Well if I were to get a custom guitar, a different headstock wouldn't be the only thing to it. I was just wondering if you can get the Avenger headstock on a V body guitar.
Om nom nom nom!
We do not customize or modify our Diamond Series guitars or basses IN ANY WAY.
Our Diamond Series guitars and basses are ONLY available with the current specifications.
Our Custom Shop DOES NOT customize any existing guitar or bass, not even our own!

^from schecters website.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by f22master
Our Diamond Series guitars and basses are ONLY available with the current specifications.
Our Custom Shop DOES NOT customize any existing guitar or bass, not even our own!

^from schecters website.

Yeh, that's what I was gonna post...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by f22master

^from schecters website.

Damn. That's a kick in the dick. Where'd you find that?
Om nom nom nom!
Quote by Spachula
Damn. That's a kick in the dick. Where'd you find that?

It's in their FAQ. But you should E-mail for a quote anyway, you could probably get a V with a different Headstock, What that^ thing means, is that they won't make a Hellraiser, or a Blackjack ATX, with any customizations or mods done to it.

You could probably get a custom, with all the specs of a Blackjack ATX or Hellraiser. But you'd be paying like $4,000 extra for just a different headstock, and to get it MIA. I'd just buy the guitar. ( I like the way the headstock looks...)
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
yeah, i reckon the headstock on their V's are fine. its not worth going though a custom shop just to replace a headstock though.

is it possible to buy the guitar, then get the headstock replaced by a luthier or something?
Quote by wildozer
yeah, i reckon the headstock on their V's are fine. its not worth going though a custom shop just to replace a headstock though.

is it possible to buy the guitar, then get the headstock replaced by a luthier or something?

yes, it is.
Quote by Pac_man0123
But it's a set-neck guitar so it'd be a bitch to do and therefore cost quite a bit.

this.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
A custom schecter would take anywhere from 4-6 months to complete and $2500 to $4000 to buy.

Just deal with the headstock you have.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Quote by Spachula

damn you Schecter for not doing this! I would buy this in a heartbeat.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"