Is there a big difference between these two??

I would love to have a 50W, but there are never any for sale here in Norway. But now, there's a 30W for sale, and its CHEAP AS ****

Will I miss the other channel? What other differences are there?
Okey, not THAT cheap, but quite cheap :p half the price of a Valveking 112 (which I have now btw). 2500kr, or 400dollars. Thats quite little here in Norway.

I don't care about the wattage, I know that 30 is more than plenty. But the 30W version just has one channel, and during live performances i would like to have two... But with an OD pedal + my volume knob, maybe it doesn't matter?
Quote by Konnis
Okey, not THAT cheap, but quite cheap :p half the price of a Valveking 112 (which I have now btw). 2500kr, or 400dollars. Thats quite little here in Norway.

I don't care about the wattage, I know that 30 is more than plenty. But the 30W version just has one channel, and during live performances i would like to have two... But with an OD pedal + my volume knob, maybe it doesn't matter?

With pedals, you shan't worry.
I won't use dist. pedals, but just a nice little OD to kick the Laney into heaven.
So there are no differences in sound between the 50W and the 30W version?
By the way, I'm looking for a stoner kinda sound. Think Saviours and The Sword. This will work, right?

Sorry for triple-posting :p
The protube range is ok i prefer my gh100s and vc range tho but yeah the protube will get what your looking for.

Single channel laneys work well with an Ibanez TS9 btw so try one of those with it and see what you think
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs