The Noise needs YOU!

Ok then, i am looking for hot shot shredders, awesome drummers, talented singers cool bassists and a lot, lot more. To join up, you must be able to play as good as you say you can, record in good, clear quality and have a good sound, be online quite a bit. Here is a list of the current band members -

muckypup - Rhythm guitars, bass, drums, band manager

Trumpet, bass player - kibatsume

frethappy - Lead guitars

Jackolas - Lead guitars, band manager

the gift - Female vocals

the_bradman - Male clean vocals

blood8815 - Male screaming vocals

toshiro umezewa - Bass player

Harrisfun - Male screaming vocals

AlterEdge - Vocals, rhythm guitars

Acidious_T - Lead guitars, male vocals

And here is a link to the band page -

http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/thenoise/

Ok then, here is a list of all the places that are open now.

Rhythm guitar -
7 string Rhythm guitar -
7 string Rhythm guitar -
8 string Rhythm guitar -
Lead guitar -
Lead guitar -
Neo-Classical lead guitar -
Session drummer -
DrumKit From Hell drum machine player -
Male clean singer -
Female gothic singer -

And many more places if enough people put posts on here.

I am looking for lead guitarists, bassists, drummers, singers, violinists, trumpet players, a bit of everything. I will accept any age, male or female or anything people, everyone is cool so everyone can join. You should have some kind of a mp3 on your profile to show what quality you can record in.

If you are looking to join a online band or can't find real band members to jam with, then consider joining up to The Noise. The Noise is serious now, The Noise is going to crush a lot of the other music on Ultimate Guitar once it gets going because The Noise, Is, The, Best .

Muckypup
Last edited by muckypup at Jul 1, 2009,
I'd possibly be interested in 7/8 string Rhythm but I'd need some help finding a recording program that actually let me record, I seem to have problems with them not working for me.

Oh and are there primary people writing and others playing or what?
Man thats cool, a 7/8 string player. I can give you all the help you want. Listen to any of the songs on The Noise band profile to hear what kind of sound quality iget and i have not spent a penny. I have been writing everything recently but once i have a few more members who are proper in the band and are serious about it, i can start sending out plain drum tracks i have made a the real drummer has made you people like you to add riffs to.
I'd be interested in Rhythm. I have a few tracks on my profile you can check out to see the sound quality.

I have a Jackson in Standard and a Schecter in C Standard although it can go to B without to much of an issue. Not sure what tuning you guys are playing in.

I can throw in some leads if need be as well.

I'm really digging the stuff I've heard so far from the band. Although it might be cool to do a couple tracks a bit heavier and faster.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Last edited by Necrophagist777 at Jun 28, 2009,
Necrophagist777, your sound is pretty good and i like the fact you have acoustic songs as well. I use all sorts of tunings, i have been in standard recently but have gone as low as drop G before. I can up the temp if you want, I can send faster drum tracks to you to play over because i can't play that much faster. And 666_Pounder, i can send you some drum tracks as well. What type of music do you want to play in The Noise? and how many strings do your guitars have?
I'm down for playing in Standard. Maybe something kind of thrashy? I'm really open to playing anything, I've never really done a project with anyone so this will be fun.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
As for style I don't really mind, death, black, progressive I'm willing to give anything a try.

I've currently only got a 7 sting but my 8 should be here on Tuesday. I don't own a 6 so tunings like C standard aren't going to happen for me.
Man thats cool! Ok then, you are in the band almost. Should i make you a guide on how to record?
Quote by muckypup
Man thats cool! Ok then, you are in the band almost. Should i make you a guide on how to record?

Who are you replying too? lulz

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
Quote by muckypup

PM me something across then I can make a sample of the stuff I'm about.
I'm going on about the 8 string guitar, finally having some meshuggah low tones should be awesome. I will try to PM you something soon and if i can't i could just send it through an email to you 666_pounder.
Quote by muckypup
Right, i just lost the real drummer so i need a new one.

If you're not gonna look down on a guy who uses a machine, I could provide the drum tracks.
Mucky, count me out, I'm gonna be really busy with work coming up soon. And I wanna use my free time to really practice right and get rid of some bad habits in my playing. good luck with your project.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
I would be willing to play bass, Trumpet, and sing. Although my PC is down i have to use my parents' mac, which doesnt have a mic input as far as i know so i may have 2 wait another week or so before i can record. I can play anything technical as far as bass and trumpet goes. And i would rather sing backup seeing as i have only been taking vocal lessons for a few months.
edit: Btw i would probobly be doing the male clean vocals if i were to even do it.
Last edited by kibatsume at Jun 30, 2009,
i have never had a trumpet player in the band before! sure, you are in the band, soon. what kind of sound quality can you record in?
Well i figured i would post it cuz you said something about about wanting trumpet players. well i record guitar and bass through my sound card from the output on my amp which usually gives me a pretty decent sound. As for Trumpet and vocals though, i actually just bought a mic a few weeks ago so im guessing ill have to use the 1/4 cord that comes with it through a 1/4 to 1/8 converter. which will probobly hurt the sound quality but i will see what i can do.
you are a member of The Noise now dude! i will add you to the list of band members soon.
Awesome. Well if you can send me the music i will start learning it, even if i cant record for another week or so i can at least learn the material. If it helps btw my bass is a five stringer.
I can send something in a couple of days. And 5 strings on a bass is much better than 4 strings, it gives it the added thump.
I'll take one of the rhythm guitar slots. You've heard my cover of Edgecrusher but if you want more of an idea of my recording quality go to my profile and listen to one of the other covers I have up there (i think there are 17 in all).
Quote by muckypup
Ok then dude, you are the new rhythm guitarist.

sweet, can't wait to contribute.
i really like the cover of the Amon Amarth song, i think its called Guardians of Asgard. i should be able to send you a plain drum track to add your riffs and tracks to soon.
Quote by muckypup
i should be able to send you a plain drum track to add your riffs and tracks to soon.

Ok, cool. I have a four day weekend coming up, this friday through monday, so if you send it to me sometime before or during that time I should be able to produce some stuff pretty quickly.
I thought I was gonna be your Blues Guitar guy?
What happened to ill send you some stuff?
Rock is like sex. One you play it (have it), you're hooked!
-Clazgar

Turn up, tune in, drop out-Timmothy Leary

Quote by gtmustang2006
The Internet: Where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.
Damn it, I lost your email address, send it to me again in a PM and i can send you something soon.