What would be the point?
Michael Kelly Hex Deluxe
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss SD-1
Marshall MG15DFX

Quote by pwrmax
Kerry King always solos in the key of Satan

Quote by Zach Dunn
just need something meaty like a chubby vagina, yet less bassy and and more trebly.
I kinda have a similar setup to that with my singers mic, except we taped two mics together and plugged them into different amps.....no wait its not that similar....nevermind....
Quote by LuckyBoys91
+ ****ing 1

i've got a point

Quote by Pr0gNut
No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.

TSHM.
Quote by Super Cracker
What would be the point?

to be louder?
Quote by LuckyBoys91
+ ****ing 1

i've got a point

Quote by Pr0gNut
No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.

TSHM.
Quote by saladforkspear
to be louder?

I don't think that would do much along the lines of being louder. The only thing I can think of is if you wanted to take two different sounds of two amps and put them together.
Michael Kelly Hex Deluxe
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss SD-1
Marshall MG15DFX

Quote by pwrmax
Kerry King always solos in the key of Satan

Quote by Zach Dunn
just need something meaty like a chubby vagina, yet less bassy and and more trebly.
i have no idea why, but i giggled imensly at that picture.. and it has made me want to try it out myself
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
This makes having two guitarists in a band completely unnecessary. A true revolution for music.
Quote by Chromex
This makes having two guitarists in a band completely unnecessary. A true revolution for music.

And they said it couldn't be done.

It makes the sound fuller because i can tune the amps alike or opposite and since they are so close, there is no sound differeation(?) between them, you cant tell whats coming from what. When they have similar volumes, it sounds great. I can use one to accentuate the highs and the other to pound out the lows.

Obviously i need an extension cord attached to one of the male ends so i can stack the amps and make them look cooler, but for now it does the job.

And yes, it can get louder.
Quote by Casketcreep
I have a similar bi-amp set-up, only the two inputs are from my pedal.
I use it for a stereo sound, and lightly overdrive one of the amps.

I'm working on making my Ibanez stereo at the moment, with two outputs.

Whoop de ****in do!
JK

So you have two outputs on your pedal and you use a cable to each amp, totalling in 2 cables plus the one from the guitar to the pedal input?
Last edited by CurlyFry at Jun 27, 2009,
It could be done similar to Chris Wolstenholme's set up for his fuzz sound, I THINK he sets up his basses so that the signal is split between two amplifiers, one is set on clean and then he routs a fuzz pedal through the other, giving that oh so famous "Hysteria" "Time Is Running Out" and other fuzzed out tones.

Though he uses a guitar fuzz pedal does he not?
Gear:1991 Fender MIJ Jazz/Squier VM Fretless Jazz -> Pitchblack -> Way Huge Green Rhino -> Boss OC-2 -> Boss DD-7 -> Markbass Tube 800 -> SWR 4x12.

Flat wounds. Flat wounds on everything. Everything is a little fatter when it's flatter.
Wont this half your signal to each amp.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
I've got no clue. It may. But we never know.
Gear:1991 Fender MIJ Jazz/Squier VM Fretless Jazz -> Pitchblack -> Way Huge Green Rhino -> Boss OC-2 -> Boss DD-7 -> Markbass Tube 800 -> SWR 4x12.

Flat wounds. Flat wounds on everything. Everything is a little fatter when it's flatter.
Quote by fatgoogle
Wont this half your signal to each amp.

With a simple Y Splitter like this, yes. But if it's a decent a/b thing then it wouldn't
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by ScottB.
With a simple Y Splitter like this, yes. But if it's a decent a/b thing then it wouldn't

So if i used a pedal with two outputs it doesnt half your signal, but if i use this y splitter it does?
wow. so "out of the box".

sorry but my friends been doing it for years. he uses like 3 or 4 different fender amps.

heres a pic:

EDIT: how do i show pictures from myspace?
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Last edited by f22master at Jun 27, 2009,
Quote by JF-SH1

Though he uses a guitar fuzz pedal does he not?

i think he uses a russian made big muff so yes he uses a guitar pedal
Quote by matttehbassist
my old guitarist use to do this with 3 amps!

This is off topic but how do you like your fender rumble 100? Worth the money?