I picked up a BOSS Metal Zone a while back and it just doesnt work with a modeling amp

Sounded great in store, this is basically a brand new pedal, I personally took it out of the box, used it 3 times i think, but with a modeling amp it just doesnt put it together right, WAY too much noise, WAY more than there was in the store (it is a little bit of a noisy pedal anyway)

But this is a basically brand new pedal and I'll let it go for $60 USD obo.

Original knobs, no scuffs, one tiny scratch near the output jack in the paint less than 2 mm long, and just a little dusty.

Pics up soon.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Bump?

Also for trades, I'll give you the pedal and $55-$65 for a BOSS DD-7.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
trade for custom painted bc rich warlock body? guitar?
-Custom airbrush artist with 14 years experience, looking to collaborate with guitar manufacturer. Artwork available on request.
i wouldnt send to england sorry. and i wouldnt trade for that body, id be riddping you off. plus i hate the shape
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
trade you my ehx metal muff for it? its in flawless condition, i still have the box and bubble wrap and whatnot.
possibly whats your location.

i mean i love the pedal on an amp that isnt a modeller cause mine is so any added distortion creates lots of noise and whatnot.

i was hoping for the FS option more, more we'll see about FT.

just that external distortion creates heaps of noise and fuzz cause the amp has distortion in it
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
maybe man, but like i said im hoping for a FS cause any external distortion would cause insane fuzz or static.

maybe. well see. do you have anythign else youd trade? a dimarzio pickup? any parts?

im trying to build a guitar and need either money for parts or parts.

and pics arent up yet cause my moms camera broke.

but im hoping to get $60-75 for it or some other pedal like maybe an EQ or Delay.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i have an emg hz s3 without a quick connect cable

and a 20+ year old humbucker that came out of a low end 80's ibanez, and 1 or 2 no name single coils that used to be in my guitar.

also have an extra body. black strat style (uses a pickguard. i do not have a pickguard on it or any extra pickguard)
what type of wood is the body?

and ill seriously consider that hz.

its passive right? i hate actives
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
im not sure what type of wood it is.

the neck that was attached to it was a squire neck. however, that doesn't necessarily mean the body was a squire body. my guitar has always been a frankenstrat type thing, and almost all the parts came from different guitars.

the hz is passive, however my friend took it and is planning to replace one of the ESP pickups that are in his guitar with it.

i would really like to trade my metal muff, because i dont have a use for 2 distortion pedals. if you want the metal muff, i can give you the body and the nameless pickups with it as well. however, in that case i would ask that you pay for my shipping and ill pay for shipping the metal zone.