Hey i just found out about this, its a site where you can drag and drop diff sounds into a grid and also 'play live' with buttons on your keyboard.

It was partially developed by Dream Theater's keyboardist and its really fun to mess with, you can come up with some cool sounding stuff.

http://www.keyboardwizard.net/

I think its pretty addictive!
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I don't really like being the first to click on a Pit link.

It's legit
Quote by coryklok
My god.

Your username... it's amazing.

Yup.
Quote by fumb-duck
It's legit

im not going to post a link that is harmful to the pit
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Quote by Eddie4President
I can't figure it out

EDDIT: nevermind, didn't click refresh

pretty cool

yeah when you get there make sure you click all the sphere things to open all of them
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
Eh, it's too complicated for me. Thanks, though!
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Never mind i did it wrong ^_^
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Last edited by LankeyDwarf at Jun 27, 2009,
Quote by Kartman
Eh, it's too complicated for me. Thanks, though!

yeah i had to use the help guy and a vid the first time around to figure it out.

Tutorial
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad