But i dont have that converter thing. Is there something like a USB to converter thing to TV?

Help a brother out.
ask pc world.

oooooh yeahhhh

edit: this will only be slightly funny if you have seen the pc world tv ad.
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
i use my xbox 360 and it works like a charm i dont need wires or any of that just have them both your tv and xbox in the same network and close down those firewalls from your pc and your good to go!!
Guns N' Roses
you need to have an LCD or otherwise HD tv with the connector on the back of it, and a computer with a connection for the connecter cable, otherwise no you can't do it.
Voltage difference between SCART and VGA, so the TV will need a VGA input or your pc needs a Composite/S-VHS output
Quote by Comrade Curry
Find a um what is it, its a cable that has the monitor end, oh a VGA on both ends and make sure your tv is compatable, change it to whichever setting the VGA is (aux, component etc.) and there you go.

yep, a dual VGA cable, my TV in my room is also my monitor.

what i want to know how to do i picture in picture with this beast, like one pic as TV input, one as PC
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Quote by Colton165
yep, a dual VGA cable, my TV in my room is also my monitor.

what i want to know how to do i picture in picture with this beast, like one pic as TV input, one as PC

If its built in thats it, if its not you're out of luck.
Quote by Comrade Curry
If its built in thats it, if its not you're out of luck.

if what is built in? picture and picture?
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Plug the DVI cable into your TV.

For sound:
Get a 3.5mm to RCA cable OR use a HDMI adapter and a HDMI cable, because HDMI carries sound.
Last edited by Masonpwiley at Jun 27, 2009,