Hey, my band recently had a show recorded and I thought it'd be worth posting a couple of songs on UG to see what people on the other side of the world think of the band lmao

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Superstrat101/music/all/play644446

Rebel Yell: Our bassist sang this one. I played the lead guitar and sang backup.

While My Guitar Gently Weeps: Our lead singer sang this one... my buddy played lead and I was rhythm.

Sweet Child O' Mine: Lead singer again... I played the main solo and my buddy played all other lead guitar parts.

The recordings arent as good as it sounded live but it never does unless you really polish em. We just got recorded and slapped the stuff on a CD after some ROUGH mixing none of us are producers.

Some feedback plz? Would be much appreciated! I'll C4C
Last edited by Superstrat101 at Jun 28, 2009,
Hey, not too bad considering you're covering songs that you shouldn't be covering . But I think your buddy didn't understand the concept of the "weeping guitar" in the While My Guitar Gently Weeps. Not a huge deal, but he should save the shredding for another song. But overall, pretty cool stuff.
Quote by Led Lennon
Hey, not too bad considering you're covering songs that you shouldn't be covering . But I think your buddy didn't understand the concept of the "weeping guitar" in the While My Guitar Gently Weeps. Not a huge deal, but he should save the shredding for another song. But overall, pretty cool stuff.

Thanks man! Haha we havn't done Smells Like Teen Spirit or Stairway To Heaven yet so I think we're in the clear.

Yeah, maybe that wasnt the best example of While My Guitar Gently Weeps. He says he had an off night and I believe him... usually he plays it with a little more taste but I guess he wasnt feeling it that night. Oh well, it was still pretty hot eh?
I kinda like the tone you guys have =]. The sweet child o' mine cover seemed interesting, played a little different with less notes on the solos but I like what you guys did =] The beatles (while my guitar..) cover was good too. I like what you guys did with it =P I like how the guitar would sing the song in some parts =]
Quote by ILLcoyote
I kinda like the tone you guys have =]. The sweet child o' mine cover seemed interesting, played a little different with less notes on the solos but I like what you guys did =] The beatles (while my guitar..) cover was good too. I like what you guys did with it =P I like how the guitar would sing the song in some parts =]

Thanks. Yeah, we try to stay true to the original version but throw in our own little touches in here and there.
really nice stuff you got there. you guys can really shred (while my guitar gently weeps definitely) haha.

Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Good job on the Gun's Roses song. I would maybe sharpen the lead tone a tad more, but I like your take on it. Good Job to all of you.