Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Last edited by fatgoogle at Jun 27, 2009,
original '50s Fender Tweed Bassman.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
A b and high e string.
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
a mint condition 62 jazz in lake placid blue.
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
An American Standard P with a MM pickup in the bridge.

I said the same thing in a thread with a completely different topic, but it makes me lusty. Just the tonal possibilities.
You realize you used the word "bullocks" completely wrong, "bullocks" is British for basically "bullsh*t", so the thread reads "What would you give your bullsh*t for". I get your point, but still, I'm American and I know that.

Anyways, either this

http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Bassman-300?sku=480487#new

or this

http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Pro-VB3-300W-Tube-Bass-Amp-Head?sku=582112#new

I really just can't decide between those two, they Fender may have a slight edge over me just because of the brand name, aside from that it's 50/50.

I would give an inch of my member for either one of those.
G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow
Ibanez SR305 DX
Washbrun XB100 (modified)
Ibanez SW35

Fender Telecaster (MIM)
Orange Crush 15R

Danelectro Corned Beef Reverb
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
^sh*t has a meaning you know. poop. it's not just a fun way of calling someone a liar. bullocks is the same way.

anywho, a SWR stack. as in, 2 cabs, a big ass head, and a wall of that sound.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by the humanity
^sh*t has a meaning you know. poop. it's not just a fun way of calling someone a liar. bullocks is the same way.

I was just pointing out that the title just seemed like poor grammer, I'm trying to help the kid out
G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow
Ibanez SR305 DX
Washbrun XB100 (modified)
Ibanez SW35

Fender Telecaster (MIM)
Orange Crush 15R

Danelectro Corned Beef Reverb
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
Quote by Helbent Revenge
You realize you used the word "bullocks" completely wrong, "bullocks" is British for basically "bullsh*t", so the thread reads "What would you give your bullsh*t for". I get your point, but still, I'm American and I know that.

I'm British and I understood perfectly that he meant testicles.

You know I never thought I'd say that on this forum...

To antispam this post I'd also sever lefty for a 6 string Bongo.
Quote by Dudeman5000
A b and high e string.

I'd give my bollocks never to have to deal with guitards on this forum.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz

yes

You're my new hero
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by Helbent Revenge

Strange, he said bollocks.. I've never heard anyone say bullocks before.

"Oh bollocks, I forgot my spork.", "That's bollocks that, cows don't drink beer.", "My bollocks are itchy."

On subject, however, A BC Rich Black Widow. Sexy.
Quote by Helbent Revenge

Still unsure were you got bUllocks from when i had written bOllocks. Any way Bullocks is a young male cow isnt it.

And to all the lady's out there on the bass forum, eh im sure what you should give...
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Last edited by fatgoogle at Jun 28, 2009,
A markbass rig and a custom 5 string Gibson T-Bird. WHY DID THEY STOP MAKING THEM AAAARRGH!!!

Ibanez K5
Warwick Rockbass Vampyre 4

Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by Bassist Rising
A markbass rig and a custom 5 string Gibson T-Bird. WHY DID THEY STOP MAKING THEM AAAARRGH!!!

You only get one thing mate, only one thing, for two of your precious testies.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
an original 60s Fender jazz bass with the concentric pots layout
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by Helbent Revenge

Anyways, either this

http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Bassman-300?sku=480487#new

or this

http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Pro-VB3-300W-Tube-Bass-Amp-Head?sku=582112#new

I really just can't decide between those two, they Fender may have a slight edge over me just because of the brand name, aside from that it's 50/50.

I would give an inch of my member for either one of those.

Dude wth are you talking about bollocks=balls
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by ScottB.
Dude wth are you talking about bollocks=balls

Bollocks 101:

In Britain, "Bollocks" is a slang word for testicles, and can be used as an expression of disgust or disbelief. E.G:

Oh Bollocks! = Oh dear, something has gone wrong.
Bollocks! = I don't believe you
Bollocks to that! = This activity is pointless
I've bollocksed that one up! - I have made a mess of the situation.

Give it some bollocks! = Proceed with increased vigour.

You don't have the bollocks! = I doubt your bravery and daring.

Etc.

Oh and for the thread, I'd probably go for a NS design EU upright bass would be quite nice.
5 String Warwick Streamer Stage II
OR
A Fender Custom Shop 1964 Jazz in Fiesta Red and a maple fretboard and matching headstock... In a 5 string, I don't even know if the FCS would do this for me apparently they're pretty conservative about twisting their classic designs...
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by Spaz91
What happened to his bass when he died? Was he buried with it?

nobody knows.

that's what's so mysterious about it.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by Spaz91
What happened to his bass when he died? Was he buried with it?

It was stolen not long before his death, disappeared for years and has recently turned up in a Guitar store in New york. There is currently a legal battle for ownership of it between the Pastorious family and the owner of the store.

In my humble opinion I think the bass should go back to the family and the store owner be charged with handling stolen property.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
well i am getting what id give my right nut for, an original trace elliot head. so i guess i would give my right nut for an eden cab to put under it. and id give muh c*** for the aguilar pre amp and nordstrand pickups ive been cravin.

Quote by watchingmefall
Quote by Helbent Revenge
I was just pointing out that the title just seemed like poor grammer, I'm trying to help the kid out

Grammar

hahaha get wrecked
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
Last edited by bassman10101 at Jun 28, 2009,
Quote by skater dan0
an original 60s Fender jazz bass with the concentric pots layout

And you getting married!
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by thefitz

That would be nice. Too bad they just come here from the front page.
Quote by fatgoogle
And you getting married!

I'd take a 60s Jazz over kids any day of the week
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
i'd give my left chubby for a american jazz bass in sapphire blue
Fender: Aerodyne Precision Bass
Squier: Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

BOSS: TU-2
BOSS: ODB-3
Jim Dunlop: Bass Wah Wah
Electro Harmonix: The Mole
Electro Harmonix: Bass Big Muff
Behringer: Bass Limiter Enchancer

Hartke: Kickback 12
A Orange Specor Rebob4 with EMG-HZ humbuckers
An SVT4 Pro with the SVT 810 cab, a rack tuner, Furman power condtioner and a bass wah and delay.

Id give my nuts and a pinkie for that
Dude thats now both your nuts ya, and ill take your left leg for the stack thank you verey much.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul