0 0%
ok
2 40%
lame
2 40%
in the name of satan save me!
1 20%
Voters: 5.
hey, recently ive posted a song that was incomplete. now im reposting it as the complete song, its still just a rough draft. and id appreciate any critisism, ive worked on this song for about a week or so, so its not the best. but im hoping it will show any, if at all, my composition skills. id just label this as metalcore, but you can label it whatever, just dont sugar coat what you have to say, just dont overwhelm me with you sucks. ive had bad experiences. lol. but thank you for checkin it out. and please post a comment on what you thought.
Attachments:
personal experation.gp5
no survival!!!
Umm. Sounds like you can't decide if it's heavy or happy. There's too much of a mix of dark and light in this. Didn't like it.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Umm. Sounds like you can't decide if it's heavy or happy. There's too much of a mix of dark and light in this. Didn't like it.

agreed. You have to make a decision on how you want the mood to be throughout the song. Otherwise, its good. Some cool riffs

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
thanks to both, im just not sure how i wanna keep it heavy, im experiencing not-knowingly-trying-to-do-a-day-to-remember-type-thingism. lol. and im just not good at makin heavy riffs. but thanks for the help.
no survival!!!
uhm? anyone else wanna post up an opinion or help me out?
no survival!!!