Im sure we all remember the ''Jackpot'' MP3 where some woman would talk you into jizzin your pants without any physical interaction.

Well I've used her in a track of mine.

Its called Jackpot and its sitting on my profile.

C4C!
that's nice!
love all the effects used. sound very electronic.
what did you all use for effects? or are those other instruments?
the notes being played over the guitar at 0.40?
did you record and arranged everything?
drums , voice etc .. ?

i really like the part at 1.30.
slow, but keeps a steady rythm

nice work!!
Cheers!

The only real instrument is the guitar which is heavily effected. Everything else is a soft synth. The notes at 0:40 are the chords broken down. Took alot of messing around till I was happy with the way they sounded.

I recorded/programmed everything but the vocals which I sample from that infamouse ''Jackpot'' mp3 that was going around the pit a while back. The vocoding is done using Orange Vocoder.

Quote by Preid
Cheers!

The only real instrument is the guitar which is heavily effected. Everything else is a soft synth. The notes at 0:40 are the chords broken down. Took alot of messing around till I was happy with the way they sounded.

I recorded/programmed everything but the vocals which I sample from that infamouse ''Jackpot'' mp3 that was going around the pit a while back. The vocoding is done using Orange Vocoder.

that was a guitar?
it sounds like a keyboard or something ^^
i like it. what effects did you use?
I loved it.
Very well excecuted.
How did you manage to program the tracks that well?

The drums were done well too.
It's a CHOON!

And Orange on my profile if you don't mind?
Quote by toine
that was a guitar?
it sounds like a keyboard or something ^^
i like it. what effects did you use?

Oh the riff parts a soft synth, I see the way I worded it suggests the guitar is the synth.

The guitar that plays the main backing goes: signal > boost > chorus > verb > tempo delay. I usually run reverb as the last effect but I wanted to get rid of the chorus's high pitched swish noise.

The intro guitar goes through a modfilter which at set points randomises the cutoff.

Quote by unet
I loved it.
Very well excecuted.
How did you manage to program the tracks that well?

The drums were done well too.
It's a CHOON!

And Orange on my profile if you don't mind?

I guess its just mad skilz

Nah im not super awesome, ive come to accept that now. I just keep messing with settings until it sounds right.

Cheers for the feedback guys, much appriciated.