ive been playing guitar for a little under year now i put every free minute i can into i just wondered what are the diffreint levels i feel im adavancing decent i have gotten better than people who have been playing longer than i have but im also approaching alot more serisley than they are but i just wondering how you can tell what level of playing your at also hows it feel to be bad ass if you are do you just think of the sounds and your finger run the pattern without really having to think to put your finger my hands are startng to work something like but my sounds are limted just got to keep at also i really hate to do this but im sure it help takeing a break for a few days i really hate putting the guitar down but i kinda think if i do it may let some things sink in
i think you focus on stuff that are so not what guitar is all about.
it doesnt matter how "good" is one at guitar.
define me what is "good"? some say its all about the technique,
others think that its the feel and the melodic sense.
you play for your own pleasure (or so i assume),its not a competition,
so there is no need to look at it as one.
dont compare yourself to anyone,we are all unique people.
if you cant seem to focus on the real stuff,which is just playing and having a good time with it,i suggest you reconsider about playing at all.
at the long run you`ll just end up frustrated if you`ll just keep on asking yourself how good you are compared to this guy or how would your skills be classified.
Quote by becker89
i think you focus on stuff that are so not what guitar is all about.
it doesnt matter how "good" is one at guitar.
define me what is "good"? some say its all about the technique,
others think that its the feel and the melodic sense.
you play for your own pleasure (or so i assume),its not a competition,
so there is no need to look at it as one.
dont compare yourself to anyone,we are all unique people.
if you cant seem to focus on the real stuff,which is just playing and having a good time with it,i suggest you reconsider about playing at all.
at the long run you`ll just end up frustrated if you`ll just keep on asking yourself how good you are compared to this guy or how would your skills be classified.

Win
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122